Pleban Girls Party: We'd like to screw...with you too! (Courtesy of Bri)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For BG :hug: :heart:

8fc36e0b.jpg

bonomermaid.jpg

b027cab9.jpg

491f8a22.jpg

MBS said:

:( :hug:
What happened?

Want me to beat someone up? :happy:

I want my pleban family to kick ass Bri :yes:

you haven't been here in a while so you sont know but here's another *mini-novel* lol.

My best-friend went out with a boy last year, they split up after a month.

This year, in about February we started talking on the internet (MSN) he was very friendly, very flirty lol. He said he wanted to get back with my friend, who, at the time had a boyfriend. So, I played matchmaker, but...fell for him in the process.

A few months later, he told me that he really liked me and i had *something special that not a lot of girls had*

Sorry for being cheesy but that just made me worse! I told my friend that I liked him, but, i left out the part with that conversation. She cried her eyes out and the very next week, dumped her boyfriend to get back with him.

That upset me 'cos she got with him out of spite.

3 months later, they are the happy couple, but, whenever she isnt there he acts like he is my boyfriend.

Holds my hand in public places, walks me home and gives me hug&kiss.

When we were drunk, he did the*slow dance* with me, not his girlfriend.

He kissed me *properly* and we nearly got caught.

But he does all this and then says that my friend is his girlfriend :huh:

Basically he gets two girlfriends but one of them has to watch the other one with him :madspit:

Most. complicated. situation. ever!

bono_gal said:

I want my pleban family to kick ass Bri :yes:

you haven't been here in a while so you sont know but here's another *mini-novel* lol.

My best-friend went out with a boy last year, they split up after a month.

This year, in about February we started talking on the internet (MSN) he was very friendly, very flirty lol. He said he wanted to get back with my friend, who, at the time had a boyfriend. So, I played matchmaker, but...fell for him in the process.

A few months later, he told me that he really liked me and i had *something special that not a lot of girls had*

Sorry for being cheesy but that just made me worse! I told my friend that I liked him, but, i left out the part with that conversation. She cried her eyes out and the very next week, dumped her boyfriend to get back with him.

That upset me 'cos she got with him out of spite.

3 months later, they are the happy couple, but, whenever she isnt there he acts like he is my boyfriend.

Holds my hand in public places, walks me home and gives me hug&kiss.

When we were drunk, he did the*slow dance* with me, not his girlfriend.

He kissed me *properly* and we nearly got caught.

But he does all this and then says that my friend is his girlfriend :huh:

Basically he gets two girlfriends but one of them has to watch the other one with him :madspit:

:hug: BG

Dump his sorry ass, BG.
And tell your friend that you don't trust him.

Hi Girls, back again. Watching my cous kick but in the game tonight. He got a run and a homer (which ran in Jim Edmonds)

bono_gal said:

Hon, I really hate to say this, but it's really not complicated at all.

He's cheating on your friend with you.

He's scum and a player.

And if he's doing it to her, he'll do it to you, too.

Sorry. :( :hug:

VintagePunk said:

He's scum and a player.

I agree VP. He sounds like a complete ass. It sucks that you like him, but you're smart enough to realize he's not acting right.

It's a crappy situation to be in though...:hug:

VintagePunk said:

He's scum and a player.

:hug:

It's complicated when she thinks the sun shines out of his ass, and everyone you know reckons theyre the perfect couple.

It's complicated when if you dont go out with the *player* you dont go out with your best friend...and if you dont go out with her, you dont go out.

It gets complicated when theres nothing you can do about it 'cos you want to go out with your friends but cant 'cos he's there. And, he wont let you walk home alone.

:sad: thats when it becomes complicated.

:hug: :hug:

bono_gal said:

It's complicated when she thinks the sun shines out of his ass, and everyone you know reckons theyre the perfect couple.

It's complicated when if you dont go out with the *player* you dont go out with your best friend...and if you dont go out with her, you dont go out.

It gets complicated when theres nothing you can do about it 'cos you want to go out with your friends but cant 'cos he's there. And, he wont let you walk home alone.

I know you're hurt and frustrated right now. :hug: But what does it matter what she thinks of him? All women have illusions about the men they're with.

It sucks that he always has to be around when you see her, but if you start a strict hands-off policy, things should get better with time.

As for walking you home - tell him no. And mean it. He'll get the message.

bono_gal said:

BG, if you really want to see your friend you just need to schedule some time with her "without" him--tell her you want a girls night out, or whatever. and really, right now you are not having the best relationship with her because of your relationship with him...

VintagePunk said:

I know you're hurt and frustrated right now. :hug: But what does it matter what she thinks of him? All women have illusions about the men they're with.

It sucks that he always has to be around when you see her, but if you start a strict hands-off policy, things should get better with time.

As for walking you home - tell him no. And mean it. He'll get the message.

VP, it's a shame I can't make out with you.

:bow: :heart: :love:

Back
Top Bottom