Pleban Girls Party - Weak in the knees

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:
Diane (I'm deliberately engaging you in conversation so you can hit 10 posts...everyone join in!) did you miss the setlist party tonight? I came in late...there was more bickering earlier, I guess? Did you catch it?

I did my usual :hyper: :hyper: which is sort of my schtick, hung around for a while then went off to read a magazine and fell asleep. So, I pretty much missed it. The second thread sounded like it was fun, but from what I've read of the first thread there was a lot of bickering.

I hope like heck these parties don't get banned, because I really did enjoy them during the 1st leg. It's been difficult to get the European setlists, plus most people are at work in the States when the European shows are going on.

Diane L said:

I did my usual :hyper: :hyper: which is sort of my schtick, hung around for a while then went off to read a magazine and fell asleep. So, I pretty much missed it. The second thread sounded like it was fun, but from what I've read of the first thread there was a lot of bickering.

I hope like heck these parties don't get banned, because I really did enjoy them during the 1st leg. It's been difficult to get the European setlists, plus most people are at work in the States when the European shows are going on.

sounds like VP caught the action. yep, great parties with lots of interesting characters. U2@NYC can converse in Spanish AND Italian. What a stud :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Weldy; I'd never complain about Larry dreams. If they make you uncomfortable send Dream Larry my way tonight :wink:

I only dream about guys I don't really like usually :yuck: like last night I had a dream about Charlie Sheen :banghead: I've never been so glad to wake up in all my life :lol:

No..I'm actually quite comfortable with my "Current Larry Sex" dreams...I was just suprised that I even get Larry dreams at all.

Hmm..I also had dreams about Owen Wilson at one point in my life...and I had a Bono dream in May.

Diane L said:

:yes: the first leg ones were so much fun. I missed most of this leg :(

thanks Snooks. VP might hook me up if I bat my eyelashes at her :flirt:

VP??

Ruff, I just don't see the logic of people who come into a thread full of people who are clearly enjoying themselves, and trying to make people miserable - not to mention that anyone with any social skills whatsoever can pick up on the vibe of a thread in about two minutes. And they've been doing it for a couple of shows now!

It's here, at the bottom of the page. :giggle:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=136499&perpage=15&pagenumber=20

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea...same here with me...I missed most of this leg cause of work and whatnot.

me too. It's kinda hard to come in the afternoon, but at night it was really easy for me. Can't wait till they get back here...

64 days until I see them for the first time!! :hyper:

VintagePunk said:
Ruff, I just don't see the logic of people who come into a thread full of people who are clearly enjoying themselves, and trying to make people miserable - not to mention that anyone with any social skills whatsoever can pick up on the vibe of a thread in about two minutes. And they've been doing it for a couple of shows now!

It's here, at the bottom of the page. :giggle:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=136499&perpage=15&pagenumber=20

VP, you so totally rock!!! :bow: :bow:

(To the tune of 'Roxanne')
25.gif
Diane!

Bono545.jpg

:reject:

Diane L said:

That's the spirit!!!

I mean, people come in, say "What a boring setlist, U2 sux!" and leave! Sheesh! Go like another band or something!

They were complaining that we go "off topic." :lol:

And they were quite rude about it!

Many people have tried to explain that's what we do in there...

sami0201 said:
Weldy- Owen Wilson :drool: there's just something about him...

I like his brother Luke. I remember years and years ago when Luke Wilson was a dumb-as-dirt and very handsome deputy sheriff on a hilarious episode of The X-Files ... :drool: :drool:

And Luke Wilson in The Royal Tenebaums ... :drool:

But Owen Wilson ... eh, not so much.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I like him too...I like him too.

:yes: :drool:
and my new environmental science teacher TOTALLY reminds me of him :uhoh: :reject: but luckily it's just the way he talks (that kind of breathy voice...) and his personality. If he looked like him I'd be in big trouble. He does have really blonde hair, but other than that he's not as good looking :wink:

sami0201 said:

me too. It's kinda hard to come in the afternoon, but at night it was really easy for me. Can't wait till they get back here...

64 days until I see them for the first time!! :hyper:

Luckly you got tickets...I still need to find a way to get mine! And I had no luck with Ticketmaster today.

VP: Did the mods ban those guys? Or at least a severe "talking to"?

Back
Top Bottom