Pleban Girls Party - We think of U2 Night and day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bri, I'll send it to you. :)

The problem is, she could have written a book, there was sooo much out there. She asked me to read it when she finished it, and it doesn't give a great deal of background on the church, but instead focuses on just a few of the cases in which the organization was in violation of the Canadian criminal code.

I just found me in a picture Shawn Bonneau took! :hyper: I'm on the front rail in the blue hat. My brother is right behind me.

Until_the_End_of_the_World31.jpg

I look like I'm going to cry. :lmao:

Bye Bri :hug:

DG, just to repeat what Bri and others have said, I hope you know that if you ever need to talk, my e-mail box or phone line is ALWAYS open to you. I just wish there were something more concrete I could do to help. :(

See you Bri :hug:

DG :hug: I'm so sorry to hear you're having such a hard time with your mom. There's just no reason for someone to ever say something like that to their child

daygloeyes2 said:
Thanks VP :hug: It's just tough since I don't have regular net access at home. :(

She obviously has VERY serious issues, and the best thing to do is to just keep telling yourself that her issues have NOTHING to do with you, or your worth as a person. And that soon, you'll be old enough to make your own way, and get away from her.

HI SG :hug:

I should be doing my paper, but instead I'm looking at pictures from my show to see if you can see a hint of me. :reject:

You actually can. :lol:

SG! :hug: Yes, it's a good paper. It was for a law class, so that's why there was a legal focus. Their influence and tactics are so far-reaching and scary, you'd almost think you're looking at some conspiracy theory craziness, but it's all out there on the public record for anyone who wants to take the time to do a bit of digging. :yikes:

VintagePunk said:
SG! :hug: Yes, it's a good paper. It was for a law class, so that's why there was a legal focus. Their influence and tactics are so far-reaching and scary, you'd almost think you're looking at some conspiracy theory craziness, but it's all out there on the public record for anyone who wants to take the time to do a bit of digging. :yikes:

It is scary, and it takes someone focusing specifically on that aspect to bring it out for most people who just don't know much and haven't the motivation to go looking for it

YO!

:wink:

eek, i have my exam on wednesday.

im ever so slightly terrified!

but i shall power through it :)

ladies, i need some advice.........not the most complex of issues but still.

I promised my friend about two months ago that id go to her birthday party thats on saturday. I really want to go because, it's like a gig, and my friend's band are playing and i always go and see them play :yes:

Today, my "best friend" as she likes to call herself, asked me to go to some chinese restaurant with her on saturday to celebrate her birthday....which is tomorrow! wtf?

but, i told her ages ago about the party and now she's asking me to drop it. but, i think she's being a bit unreasonable, and we could go out any time she likes, she obviously doesnt care wether or not its actually on her birthday, so i dont see the problem.

I dont want to drop the party
but i dont want to upset her and the rest of them.

argh! :mad:

That's so cool, DG!! I've never found any pics of me at any of my shows. I probably broke their cameras. :lol:

SG, they not only wreak havoc on the lives of ordinary citizens, but they also infiltrate government agencies...wiretapping, espionage, setting up and framing people on false charges, nuisance lawsuits. She was even a little paranoid about me talking about it on here. They monitor what's said about them. :crazy: :lol:

I'm looking through my 12/4 photos and I came across this one. If ruff comes along, direct her to it. It has her favorite bodyguard in it. :lol:

822242-R1-004-0A.jpg

VintagePunk said:
That's so cool, DG!! I've never found any pics of me at any of my shows. I probably broke their cameras. :lol:

SG, they not only wreak havoc on the lives of ordinary citizens, but they also infiltrate government agencies...wiretapping, espionage, setting up and framing people on false charges, nuisance lawsuits. She was even a little paranoid about me talking about it on here. They monitor what's said about them. :crazy: :lol:

That is too creepy for words :yikes:

:hug: Hi BG! It sounds to me like your friend is being unreasonable. Tell her you'll be happy to celebrate her birthday with her, but some time other than Saturday night :shrug: She's known you had these plans for a long time, she should understand that and not expect you to just drop what youre doing on short notice because thats what she wants

Back
Top Bottom