Pleban Girls Party - We think of U2 Night and day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi girls :hug: Sarah's taking a bit of a break, so I can stay on for more than one post. :lol:

SG, emotional involvement with your characters is what makes you an amazing writer :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Me too - writing the final chapters of On the rising tide

and watching the video of the Dalton Brothers performing Lucille :lmao:

Adam's so hot in that skirt :drool:

:lol:

:giggle: Maybe I should go back and try to find that link for the video :wink: I was honestly expecting the Kenny Rogers version of Lucille, so the song they were doing was a surprise *g*

Thanks VP (and Sami, who said that earlier, but I forgot to reply :reject: ) I hope it makes a difference, helps to make the reader bond with the characters, as well

Did you want this video of the guys as the daltons?

Drea said:

:giggle: Maybe I should go back and try to find that link for the video :wink:

http://s55.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=0VK1WJ010Y50U0SFCYXDBARIV

VintagePunk said:
Hi girls :hug: Sarah's taking a bit of a break, so I can stay on for more than one post. :lol:

SG, emotional involvement with your characters is what makes you an amazing writer :hug:

Has she ever pretended her characters live with her in her house? Or that she's gone to visit them at their house?

:wink:

Edit: So I pick at random an 80's radio stream from iTunes and what's the fourth song they play? Bullet the Blue Sky ... :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
:evil: I have one of the chapters written, but it would be so cruel of me to post it where it leaves off and not have the resolution posted as well :shifty:

It's called a cliffhanger, SG! I can hang from a cliff for awhile ... maybe. Or maybe not.

See you in my dreams. :sexywink:

Well, you or B. No offense, but I'd prefer B. :wink:

:lol:

Sweet dreams hun. :hug:

And do you know what I just realized?! Tomorrow is the 9th right? Didn't I join on the 9th? Is this actually significant? Do I know? How many questions can I ask and still make sense? Will I stop? Will I regret this post in the morning? Should I go to bed?

I'm thinking the answer to many of these questions is yes.

Night!

~BrightestStar~ said:
And do you know what I just realized?! Tomorrow is the 9th right? Didn't I join on the 9th? Is this actually significant? Do I know? How many questions can I ask and still make sense? Will I stop? Will I regret this post in the morning? Should I go to bed?

I'm thinking the answer to many of these questions is yes.

Night!

According to your profile, your anniversary is Jan 10th. :)

The essay is finally done :happy: and now I'm catching up.

Wild sorry you're not feeling well. :hug:

Well, my weekend sucked. In a fit of rage this weekend, my mother wished me dead. Definetly a mother of the year nominee! :happy: :|

Back
Top Bottom