Pleban Girls Party - We think of U2 Night and day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
married.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:
Awww! :cute: :love:
Sim Sarah and Dallas are so cute!
*sniffle* VP, don't they grow up so fast? :wink:

They do!! :cute: :happy:

:lmao: I thought the same thing about that "hugging" pic, looks like she's giving him the Heimlich.

And OMG, look at the size of that piece of cake I have, I'll never get a sim man :yikes: :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Okay, on the list for the paper i have SG, Bri, Fly, Drea, Dazzled...anyone else want it before I send?

*puts down big hunk of cake to type* :wink:

What is this paper about? I think I missed it while I was gone.

VintagePunk said:

They do!! :cute: :happy:

:lmao: I thought the same thing about that "hugging" pic, looks like she's giving him the Heimlich.

And OMG, look at the size of that piece of cake I have, I'll never get a sim man :yikes: :lol:

It was cute, they were dancing and suddenly she just grabbed him and gave him a big squeeze :cute: :heart: :lmao:

I wouldn't worry about the cake, I'll be sure to just steer your sim toward the treadmill :wink:

Thanks for sending me Sarah's paper, I'm really interested in the subject now. I would never have realized if you hadn't been talking about it

Russty Cat said:

*puts down big hunk of cake to type* :wink:

What is this paper about? I think I missed it while I was gone.

:lol:

It's about Scientology, and their blatent disregard of laws.

We've always been interested in the issue, although she's way better informed than I am, and so she chose it as a topic.

SG, given the length constraints she had, she was barely able to scratch the surface. While she was researching, she'd read anything of interest she found to me, and believe me, she found some really frightening stuff. :crazy: Some of the links in her paper will probably give you more details, or I can ask her to recommend other sites to you, if you're interested.

Sad_Girl said:

It was cute, they were dancing and suddenly she just grabbed him and gave him a big squeeze :cute: :heart: :lmao:

I wouldn't worry about the cake, I'll be sure to just steer your sim toward the treadmill :wink:

Thanks for sending me Sarah's paper, I'm really interested in the subject now. I would never have realized if you hadn't been talking about it

Sims are so darn cute! I love the way they talk and motion with their hands to each other when they get all excited and animated. Sort of how Bono talks in real life. :wink: :lol:

We had a Bono funny moment over the weekend. When we were in the church in what was the sancutary, Mini-cat started running around in circles like a mad woman hollering U2 lyrics. Mr. Cat looked at her like she was crazy. She then stopped really suddenly and looked at us and said in a totally serious tone "Bono would sound really good in here." And then she wandered off to look at other stuff. :lmao: I swear if the girl doesn't get one Bono reference off a day she isn't happy. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom