Pleban Girls Party - We think of U2 Night and day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Thanks Jo :) I had some serious issues with that ending :huh: I'm alright with it now, but it wasn't the slam dunk I hoped for by a long shot

Personally, I don't see too many other ways you could have ended Colleen's or Carra's storylines without staying true to their characters.

I loved what you did with Bono in the Epilogue, too. ;)

Thanks, I liked the epilogue :) actually, I like 99% of the ending, and what I did change was the most. I guess I might've added more on to the whole thing. Colleen's reaction to Carra's... well, I won't go too deep into it, but I'm done stressing over it. It wasn't bad, really, either way.

VintagePunk said:
IMO, Liberal is the only choice, in order to keep the conservatives out. Not a good choice, or one I'm happy with. The lesser of two evils. :|

Indeed. :( Although Martin has proved he is a dithering fool, even he is better than the evil that is Stephen Harper. I want to go mutilate the Conservative Party sign my best friend's dad has on their lawn. I can never look at him the same way again :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Okay, Sarah was in French Immersion for 10 years, and even she can barely understand a word that Duceppe is saying. :lmao:

"Those French, it's like they have a different word for everything." -- very old Steve Martin joke.

VintagePunk said:
That Liberal university tuition plan is coming a few years too late to help me. :|

I finished my masters weeks before an 18 percent tuition increase at my university. Got out just in time, I'd say. :wink:

jobob said:

"Those French, it's like they have a different word for everything." -- very old Steve Martin joke.

He's speaking English tonight, it's his accent :yikes: Sarah keeps saying she could probably understand his French better than his English. :lol:

Hurry back Fly, so we can keep mocking politicians. :happy:

my dad just came in and my history book was open on my desk (because I'm supposed to be reading :sad: ) and he started yelling at my brother how studying is more than just doing homework and he should be studying like his sister is doing reading over her textbook :lmao: :angel:

sami0201 said:
my dad just came in and my history book was open on my desk (because I'm supposed to be reading :sad: ) and he started yelling at my brother how studying is more than just doing homework and he should be studying like his sister is doing reading over her textbook :lmao: :angel:

:shifty: :up: :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
Oh, and I told Mark about Jazz fest today, and he said he would start saving $$ :up:

:hyper:

and we got $400 to continental airlines in the mail, but the flights are like $200 more each way than on another website, so it wouldn't even make sense to use it :lmao: I was so excited when we got it :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom