Pleban Girls Party: We stay up all night...chilling!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Let's see if I can do it for Mucca shall I?
....here goes nothin..:huh:

edge1.jpg

After standing outside all day...it's now late and you're ready to leave. You turn around, but here the sound of a door closing, and footsteps. You turn around. He's stopped only a few feet away, and he's watching you. You smile shyly....he does the same. He moves closer....very close. His eyes look into yours. He looks away...and then you notice he's talking..quietly..'I saw you the other day..and..well.I wanted to...' and he leans foreward and kisses you...softly..before pulling back, studying your expression...afriad he's gone too far. But then he pulls you closer, and tastes you again....kissing you with more urgency..harder...his hands wander your back,...and your lost in the feel of him....he moves his lips to your jaw..your neck...his goatee scratches your skin...he kisses your neck and your collarbone...biting your shoulder....moving lower...

Meh...I hit ya with my best shot. :shrug:

:combust:
You are the queen of captions...oh god, you've got me squirming. :drool:

And for Ruff's sake..of course...not for me at all....
Look what VP did....
VintagePunk said:
Bonostatue.jpg

He looks at you with an evil grin. "Jax," he says, "I've been waiting for you." The irony that he's about to defile you against a piece of religious iconography is not lost on you. He takes your hand, pulls you onto the base of the statue and roughly grabs your hips. His mouth envelops yours in a long, hot, probing kiss, as his hands travel the length of your back. As you gasp aloud, his hands move lower and lower....

VintagePunk said:

When/if you have a sec to let us know what's going on, please do so?? I'm gonna be glued to my computer. I already said I'll be up all night Mon. night waiting for your report. :lol:

yes VP, i'll bring my laptop and will try to post, for sure. I have to go to bed, girls. next time will be from SD! :wave: night all.

:yikes: oh sheesh. thanks for nothin, VP :)

I added more to my vignette but .... it got past 60 mins so it won't take. I am going to try COPY IT HEARIN A NEW POST AS I CO BACK TO REFRESH...I DON'T WANT IT ALL TO GO TO WASTE

aND :eek: thank you Bri & VP for you complimnets...
I've written fan fic privatley and a bit printed in a totally non-musical fandom. I've also {been
inspired by the old Pleban stoires} and the comments here in Pleabaland in the last year to do private Fan fic re; U2/bono.

This one is based parly on a condensed version of actions not the words themselves.

I'm very pleased :wink: you like!

aaaaa...feck I lost the whole second half i was added on to the vignette...

will; take a last look at hwere i left off..and then go home and try to recreate it...ehhh, should do alright.....

see you torrowoww from the library1 sexy dreams, y'all:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom