Pleban Girls Party- We miss you when you're not around!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know, the whole timing of your arm (and the fact that you didn't do anything to injure it), and then the BP just seems to be more than a coincidence to me. I bet they're related.

You'll have to stay home from work, you can't work feeling like that! And it's true that a lot of people do have it worse than you, but that still doesn't mean it sucks any less to have it happen. :sad: :hug:

WildHoney said:
twitterpated :lol: That what they call IT in Bambi

So you had a good time then :sexywink:

I'm surprised you have the energy to do anything :shifty:

It's like we're talking about a lot of things, and I feel like I'm finally getting to know him, and I really like what I'm discovering. :love: He's amazing...and he is such a great father. :heart: And he's sweet, and affectionate, and he has this soft side I didn't know about :cute: And he is so fucking hot :combust:

What's happening to me?? :yikes: :lmao:

Hmmm...I'd say you never went to bed, VP, and for good reason!!! Actually, GREAT reason!!!

My TV is broken, I haven't missed it all that much (except when U2's been on, and I've managed to see them a bit on a 5" B/W TV). But I do miss the occasional all-nighter on Saturday night/Sunday morning watching cheesy old movies on cable or the local PBS station.

As for today, I woke up about 3 am and have been up ever since!

Diane L said:
Aww, VP, it sounds like you're falling for this guy. :cute:

I think I am. :love:

Of course, by next week I'll probably find something to be all :madwife: about, knowing me. :lol: But it's times like this that I'm really happy I stuck it out and didn't give up on him.

Diane L said:

As for today, I woke up about 3 am and have been up ever since!

I used to do that all the time, wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to get back to sleep. Ugh, so frustrating! I haven't done that for months, though, thank goodness. Are you up for the day now, or will you try to go back to bed?

Wild, sorry you didn't get tickets. :( The Gilmour tickets were really hard to get, too. I was lucky to get the ones that I did. What was left for general sale after the presale sold out in seconds. And it doesn't help that the venue is tiny - about 2,700, I think. I'm really looking forward to it! :hyper:

Diane L said:
Falling for someone is such an amazing feeling. It's very nerve-wracking, but it also adds a new dimension to your life...it's like your senses are heightened somehow.

Exactly. It's like a rush. I'm old enough to know the difference between real love and what I'm going through now, but still, it's a phase that's so great. :) And it's been a long time coming. I've known him for nearly three years now. :lol:

WildHoney said:
That the problem with liking the Best groups

It's a nightmare getting tickets as even if they don't like them people want to go and see them. And then genuine massive fans end uphaving to buy tickets for hundreds of £ or $ from touts or E-bay :rant: :mad:

And we certainly know all about that, don't we???

WildHoney said:
Is it said that i remember my first NI meeting nearly 16 years later :reject:

Of course not! That's something you'll always remember. :heart:

Diane, I'm a fairly recent addition to the Pink Floyd bandwagon. I absolutely detested them for years, all except for the song Wish You Were Here. It was Sarah who got me into them. She got into them about 5 or 6 years ago, and then she slowly started converting me. :lol: And they were her favourite band till a year ago when U2 claimed the spot.

WildHoney said:
That the problem with liking the Best groups

It's a nightmare getting tickets as even if they don't like them people want to go and see them. And then genuine massive fans end uphaving to buy tickets for hundreds of £ or $ from touts or E-bay :rant: :mad:

What I've been finding lately is that almost every band/performer does some sort of a presale, and if you don't keep up with them on the internet, you have no way of knowing. Then, there are fewer tickets available to the general sales. :|

Before the U2 tickets went on sale, I was so nervous that I wouldn't get any tickets at all except for the pre-sale! There were more tickets available than I'd thought.

The next time, I think I'll wait until a few weeks before the show if I'm going to travel. I had to sell my Philadelphia and Boston tickets because I didn't have the money to travel, and I got about $20 less than I'd paid for them.

WildHoney said:
You've known him 3 years :eyebrow:

he really needs to realise that you're an awesome woman and twitterpate you more often :shifty:

Well, two and a half. Three years this August.

In retrospect, I think part of the reason it took this long for us to click is because of circumstance. He hadn't been divorced all that long when we met, his life was kind of chaotic, and I was deeply distrustful, and didn't really put myself out there to any degree so that we could get to know each other. Looking back, I can see it was as much my fault as it was his that it was all so superficial for so long.

Back
Top Bottom