Pleban Girls Party- We miss you when you're not around!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Oh, Weldy, I've been meaning to tell you - I discovered that I like the new NIN single. :shocked: I didn't realize who it was at first. Trent's voice in it reminds me of older Lenny Kravitz (who I also like, although I'm not too fond of much of his newer stuff).

Ohh......I only heard it once fully recently....and I kinda like it too.

Oh, and I also heard another song I really liked, and I didn't know who it was at first. I was very surprised to hear that it was Afterglow, by INXS. :drool: Not very much on the radio catches my attention these days... INXS and NIN were the first new songs I've heard in ages that I've really, really liked.

Afterglow is a new INXS song? VP you can't listen to that anymore, I'm not allowing you. :lol: :madwife: :wink:

Prince has a new album coming out soon :)

And I'm going to bed....I have a lot of work to do tomorrow, my whole research paper is due on Monday. :yikes: And I don't have time tomorrow night to do anything. :lol: I can't wait to see McDreamy. :drool: :hyper:

Goodnight everyone! :hug: :heart:

the rockin edge said:
:lmao: i just meant the song

don't have the album, never seen the movie

although now i'm interested :hmm:

My favourite song from the album is Lets Go Crazy, and When Doves Cry is great, too. I saw the movie when it came out and remembered liking it, but I've seen in within the past few years, and it seemed dated, like typical 80's cheese. But the music makes up for it. :drool:

1999 and Little Red Corvette are other Prince must-haves. :drool:

VintagePunk said:

My favourite song from the album is Lets Go Crazy, and When Doves Cry is great, too. I saw the movie when it came out and remembered liking it, but I've seen in within the past few years, and it seemed dated, like typical 80's cheese. But the music makes up for it. :drool:

1999 and Little Red Corvette are other Prince must-haves. :drool:

i fell in love with it when i heard a local guy play it acoustic at a coffee shop, i still like that better than princes version :drool: :reject:

:wave: good luck, sami! :hug:

DOes anyone have any MORE info on this...saw in the Gen Tours thrd.........

....said Bono was going to be in the USA on TUESDAY when Interview with ?? Andrea 'somebody' from CNN....will twelkl what the Tour is going to reshape up into.....

Cnn-- Atlanta??

OR :shifty: {dare i say it.............:lol:...... NYC}...b/c MAYBE they're coming to see the R&RHOF??!?
I haven't heard all the nominee's, {and sure :silence: WISH it was the PaTTI smITH baND BEING NOMINATED FOR IT-- instead OF bLONDIE-- NOTHING AGAINST bLONDIE, BUT paTTI HAD A MUCH STRONGER imho EFFECT ON WOMEN r&r'RS THAN dh.}

Ssorry pinky slip...........

any thing you here over next 2 days pulease let me know........:beg:s

Last edited:
Bono is not going to be in the USA Dazz, he's in Australia now. They just said that he is being interviewed on Aussie tv on Monday night, and on Tuesday supposedly the future plans for the tour will be announced. :)

Really going now... :wave:

gonna be logged off i n about 10 mins

Ifd my roomie is not asleep.....or maybe even if she is.......:laugh:

I had 'dessert" first , tonight at the Ben & Jerry's shop 1 1/2 blocks away from this netcafe on 42nd st. I have a bag of machine popped Popcorn from Art Workshop...and have really good artisan smalll batch fresh-made butter......{sis's recommended it}... and Vermonty-style Cheddar chesse.

Heat up butter, add to PopC and hopefully melt chedder on top!:drool: :drool: Need to get garlkiuc powder too Or if not get fres h garlic and sautee in pan!

:shifty:

Honey, I'm hoooome.

:shifty:

I'm absolutely crazy about that man. :heart: It's almost starting to feel like we're a couple, and the prospect of that isn't nearly as scary as it once was.

I need to print the above statement out, and reread it when I get all discouraged. :lol:

Last edited:
Awww, sorry to hear that. :( What exactly did your Dr. do when he diagnosed your arm - just xrays?

Me? I'm all twitterpated right now. :lol:

I really, really didn't want to leave. :sigh: But one of his kids is over, and that would have been kinda awkward in the morning. :yikes:

Hi, you don't know me, but I'm sleeping with your dad! :happy:

:lmao:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom