Pleban Girls Party- We miss you when you're not around!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Dazzled, surprisingly, they're not spending any time in Paris, other than flying in and out of there.

:shocked: :tsk: :giggle: :wink:

Wow Paris is the third place/first city out of the USA {as an adult- visited TO & Montre as a young teen with fam} that I've wanted to visit for decades!:drool:

The first Place {by plane or maybe by long train or longer bus} that I haven't yet been to.....is ...could be several locatiojns , really.......where the Ocean's edge is that Aquamarine or almost Pale Green waters that shade into the bright lighter blues, eventually going to ultramarine blue. :ohmy::faint:

I. have. been. spellbound. by those waters ever since i first saw phots of them as a kid.
It could be ....in the Carribian, maybe Florida Keys, Hawaii, Greece, Tahiti or aother Pacific Islands......... etc

The Second place is The Pyrimids ! I was told that you can go to Turkey and get tours to the Pyrimids from there! :hyper: I know I'd enjoyed visiting Istanbul! The Blue Mosque!

Last edited:
Anything, or anyone VP? *kidding!*

Want me to MSN you one of those Chicago clips? I have OOTS (Sept 21st), The First Time (Sept 20th), Walk On (Sept 20th), Wild Horses (Sept 21st) and Fast Cars (Sept 21st). The quality isn't the best - I think someone taped it on their cell phone or camera - but it's good overall :) From the looks of it the person's a few rows back from the stage in GA.

I don't even really feel like seeing him right now. I can be so anti-social sometimes. Living a hermit-like existance has it's appeal. :drool: :lol:

I *may* have some of those already. And I know we got The First Time ourselves. But sure, they may be from different angles, and stuff. :)

dazzledbylight said:
Yay sim!bri & sim!baby!B :applaud:!

Was that the sim!Silver Fox crushing on sim!Bri ? :shifty:

:giggle: Apparently he just thought Bri was lovely in her wedding gown, according to SG :wink:

Hi Weldy - sorry for not saying that before :wave:

The disk also has:

A Celebration
A Day Without Me
A Sort of Homecoming
Angel of Harlem
Desire
Electrical Storm
Gloria
I Will Follow
It’s Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
Love is Blindness
Two Hearts Beat As One
Vertigo
Where the streets Have No Name
In a Lifetime
New Years Day
Night and Day
Pride
Walk On

So if you want any of those as well, just let me know. :)

I wish I had something good to read. I bought Jeffrey Sach's End of Poverty the other day, but Sarah took it with her. :grumpy: I also want to reread Bono: In Conversation, but I don't want to read my copy, now this it's been touched and signed by the man himself. I also have King's final book of the Dark Tower series which I'm a few chapters into, but I'm having trouble getting into it, oddly enough. I think it's just that I don't want to finish it, and have the series end. And he kinda pissed me off with one of his plot points he introduced in Wolves of the Calla.

:lol: Thanks VP. :wink:

Yeah, I really really liked it and I don't even listen to Cash or anything. My parents thought it was a bit slow but they liked it too. :up: I just love everything about that time, the whole Sun Studios era. :love: I just thought it was great. But Joaquin is way too good looking to play Mr. Cash. :laugh: :drool:

Actually, Johnny wasn't bad in his younger days. :wink: Had that whole bad boy james Dean/Elvis kinda vibe happening.

I love Johnny's voice. I'm not into much country at all, but what I do like tends the be the older stars - Johnny Cash, Loretta Lynn, Patsy Cline. I really enjoyed Dolly Parton's song on the Oscars, too. I couldn't believe how skinny she is though. :shocked: She used to be normal-sized, and she looked good!

New country music? :no: :yuck:

:lol: VP. Dolly was tiny!! :ohmy:

I've never heard Loretta Lynn or Patsy Cline. :reject: I love love love Elvis though. Until I saw this movie I never knew that they all toured together in the early days, and I've done so much reading about it! Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis, Johnny and June.....

Back
Top Bottom