Pleban Girls Party- We miss you when you're not around!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Just ask the Bonoettes on here what that version does to a woman :combust: :faint:

I can upload it for you later if you want Jez and post the link in the morning for you

That'd be great, if it's not too much trouble :hug:

No, I'm really going to bed now, I promise :wave:

" 'cause I'm already gone..."
:hug:

WildHoney said:
Just ask the Bonoettes on here what that version does to a woman :combust: :faint:

I can upload it for you later if you want Jez and post the link in the morning for you

Even non-Bono girls think that version's sexy :drool:

Hi girls :hug:

Daily Sarah update - she called today around noon my time, and was MUCH better. Said she'd gotten 10 hours sleep, and it really helped. Sounded all hyper and excited to be there. Said her and her friend had just come from an art museum, and had seen a couple of Picasso and Dali originals, but that they weren't ones she recognized. :drool: They get two meals a day included in their cost, it's supposed to be breakfast and dinner, but today it was breakfast and lunch, and they were going out for a dinner at 9 their time, and it was going to cost 17 Euros, and she said it was called something that sounded like "tai pei???" I asked her what that was and she told me to Wikipedia it. :lol: It'd help if I knew how to spell is.

Then she was all "okay, gotta go," like she was way too busy to talk, and had much more inportant things to do. *sniff* :lol:

Actually, I'm glad, I want her to have a great time, and get as much out of the experience as she can. :)

Hey just a quick post :hug: i got stuck in the no buttons thread for a while :shifty: then i went for a shower :drool:

VP glad sarah is having fun :hyper: :) next time she has to ocme to england though or maybe you can both come to england (and ireland of course :shifty::lol: )

ngiht girls hope you're all ok :hug:

and wild glad you can snog NI again:wink:

X

<-- just c/p that work rant from Thurs night into an IM window with a friend :lol: I'd forgotten somewhat that I swore that much, it's a wonder the mods didn't come down on my ass :giggle:

VP I'm SO glad to hear that!! :hug: I was thinking about her before!
I couldn't get on the damn internet all day, they were doing work on the lines or something. :madwife: I did get a lot of school work done though. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom