Pleban girls party...we love a little restraint....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~BrightestStar~

Blue Crack Supplier
Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikea
Need I say *anything*?
SanDiegoMarch2731.jpg

god I love that pic. He did the same thing again 2nd show. :drool:

yes, but not as wild as the first night...the first night there were splinters coming off the sticks...2nd night a bit more restrained but still passionate. it's weird because they go into LAPOE after Sometimes, and it's a hard transition after you've been bawling :)

everyone got a big smile out of Larry when he was walking to the drums, unlike the first night, when he seemed like he was walking to Auschwitz...serious young man, that Larry!

VintagePunk said:
Does anyone know if there's any free U2 sheet music online?
i bet you could post on that forum that discusses music here...what's it called? 3 chords and the truth?

VP, OMG i forgot to ask about your stats exam! did you take it?

they were all so much more relaxed the 2nd night. Bono was downright goofy, taking pictures of himself with people's camera, throwing water (he did that the first night too, i guess) and just being silly. he made larry crack up by inventing ridiculous lyrics to elevation when he forgot the words at one point.

haven't had time to look yet but there are going to be tons coming out, probably in tour photos. Diamond
Dave took a ton last night.

Ruff, yes I did. *blah* I'll never be a stats genius...this one was okay, but not good. Luckily I did fairly well on the midterm, and I still have a paper to submit.
Thanks for asking!:hug:

ruffian said:
they were all so much more relaxed the 2nd night. Bono was downright goofy, taking pictures of himself with people's camera, throwing water (he did that the first night too, i guess) and just being silly. he made larry crack up by inventing ridiculous lyrics to elevation when he forgot the words at one point.

:laugh: :laugh:

Silly bono :heart:

He was makin up lyrics...he forgot elevation!? :lmao:
*shakes head*

I don't know why that amuses me so....

VintagePunk said:
Ruff, yes I did. *blah* I'll never be a stats genius...this one was okay, but not good. Luckily I did fairly well on the midterm, and I still have a paper to submit.
Thanks for asking!:hug:

well, all you have to do is pass, right? but i know you are an honors girl, so you probably want an A! I guess stats is useful in experimental psych, but blah--I hated it and did very, very poorly. Glad it is over with!

I'll be back in just a bit, girls...

ruffian said:

Now that I got to hear!

Bri, i haven't read anyone else's thoughts on what happened with elevation, but it sounded like he mixed up the lyric on "mole diggin' " part and then just started makin' shit up. also, he thought elevation "was crap" the night before so maybe he was making fun of that... ok, back in a min.

ruffian said:
Bri, i haven't read anyone else's thoughts on what happened with elevation, but it sounded like he mixed up the lyric on "mole diggin' " part and then just started makin' shit up. also, he thought elevation "was crap" the night before so maybe he was making fun of that... ok, back in a min.

Interesting....
It still amuses me....:giggle:

ruffian said:

well, all you have to do is pass, right? but i know you are an honors girl, so you probably want an A! I guess stats is useful in experimental psych, but blah--I hated it and did very, very poorly. Glad it is over with!

I'll be back in just a bit, girls...

I really like my school, and wouldn't mind staying there for grad school, but their clinical division demands high marks in stats...so, I might be screwed, there. :sigh:

There are other schools that have lower standards for stats, but life circumstances dictate right now that I not be that far away from my home base, even if I do temporarily move away for a few years. I've got time to figure it out, I guess. I wasn't planning on grad school for another couple of years, anyway.

VintagePunk said:

I really like my school, and wouldn't mind staying there for grad school, but their clinical division demands high marks in stats...so, I might be screwed, there. :sigh:

There are other schools that have lower standards for stats, but life circumstances dictate right now that I not be that far away from my home base, even if I do temporarily move away for a few years. I've got time to figure it out, I guess. I wasn't planning on grad school for another couple of years, anyway.

Aww :hug:
It'll all turn out. I wish I could help somehow...*sigh*

~BrightestStar~ said:

Aww :hug:
It'll all turn out. I wish I could help somehow...*sigh*

:hug: Thanks :)

It's probably not as gloom and doom as I'm making it sound, I'm just in a bad mood. Stuck in a Moment, perhaps. :lol:

And there are other factors...GRE scores, lab work, letters of recommendation. Getting my thesis published would really help, and Scott (my advisor) thinks that's completely do-able. *fingers crossed*

VintagePunk said:

:hug: Thanks :)

It's probably not as gloom and doom as I'm making it sound, I'm just in a bad mood. Stuck in a Moment, perhaps. :lol:

And there are other factors...GRE scores, lab work, letters of recommendation. Getting my thesis published would really help, and Scott (my advisor) thinks that's completely do-able. *fingers crossed*

:hug:

Ah, we all get in those moods.....especially after evil tests...especially math ones...lol.

Weldy..I'm jealous. lol

VintagePunk said:

you schools in canada must be different...for clinical admission you have to have high marks on the GRE exam in quantitative skills, but not specifically stats...but you know, you can always take it again if your final score isn't what you hoped...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom