Pleban girls party...we love a little restraint....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

What thread is this in? Please don't make me stay up all night searching. Because you know I will. :D :lol:

the sleeping pic? ha! like i'll tell...

U2Girl1978 said:

Hee hee...I will take this as a warning! :ohmy:

:lol:

can you imagine the thread filled with posts of horrible pictures of us...each trying to outdo the other? butt cracks, chewing food with our mouths open, :lol:!

i need to book a room for columbus tomorrow night, so i'm off to priceline...i'll be back!

I'm here&reading bk over last few pages! Was thinking the same about Jax! :wave:

ruff - i don't understand these negative comments at all! I think i've been reading WAY too much of those threads&that i should stop reading them so much! :(

For my dear, tuckered out Susan....

BonoPortrait1.jpg

You leave the pub and your friends behind, decide it's time to make your way home. It's early morning, the streets are queit and still, the air is cool against your skin. You walk at a liesurely pace, but soon get the sense that you're being watched. You get nervous. You take a look around...but spot no one. You continue on...faster now. Just as you pass the next ally, aa pair of strong arms reach out, grab you round the waist and pull you into thee darknes.. You squirm and try to resist. His hand smothers a scream. You panic, adreniline rushes through your viens. You can feel his mouth near your ear, hear him chuckle as his voice, whispers, darkly, "Gotch ya". And you realize suddenly who it is. And he's laughing, his body shakin with his mirth. He lets you go, and you whirl on him. His blue eyes twinkle behind that shades. You smack him hard, say a few choice words and march off. His mirth dies down as he realizes he may have gone to far. He follows you. You ignore him.
You har him come closer....are about to tell him a thing or two, when he yanks you into an ally again. Uses his body to trap you aginst the wall.
"Let me go Bono"
But he just looks down at you darkly, his eyes intense, burning over your body..as his hand strokes your hip.
He leans into you, his lips quirk.."Mmm...love. Don't you know the types that a pretty lil thing such as yerself might meet out on these streets?" And he pauses...breathes in the scent of you. " They're dangerous...." and he presses harder aginst you....you can feel him, all over, every muscle....He runs his hand down your arm, captures your hand...takes your wrisst to your mouth, and locks his eys on yours as he bites it, moaning as he does so. He pins your hands to the wall now...nibbles your neck...moves to your ear again, sucking on the lobe. "They're dirty..." and he reaches down...wraps his hand around our thigh..pulls it up. And they contact between you is complete. You snap out of your daze...Tell him to get off....But he only smiles more. He studies you a moment, as you protetst, before leaning in....moving so close, his lips right above yours..."Do you want me to stop? To not taste you....touch you.....take you......"...and you whimper slightly..your reslove leaving you. He rocks his hips against yours slightly....and you move foreward to capture his lips. But he pulls back..makes a tsking noise as his eyes danc with mirth. "We can't have none of that...oh no..."and is voice is getting gruffer...throatier..."Tell me you want me"...adn with whats left of your reolve you refuse....until he suckles on your neck...moving up your throat...you whisper his name. And that's all he needs. He attacks..lips crushing yours in a brusing kiss..hands realeasing yours and holding your hips instead...

susanp6 said:
I'm here&reading bk over last few pages! Was thinking the same about Jax! :wave:

ruff - i don't understand these negative comments at all! I think i've been reading WAY too much of those threads&that i should stop reading them so much! :(

Ya know...someone stated that a whole bunch of trolls were going to invade this site...and it looks like its happening.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom