Pleban girls party...we love a little restraint....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
I'm so excited about this concert I could cry!!

Ruffian I heard 40 from opening night and I bawled my eyes out...Imagine what's gonna happen to me in Chicago!!! :yikes:

U2Girl, you will need Kleenex if you are like me (a fellow Italian girl). I cried 3 times during the opener...SYCMIOYO, Miracle Drug, and I think during Streets...

thanks guys...sorry i've been absent. i'm furiously bidding on phoenix tickets :yikes: Ya'll embarrass me. I look like crapola in that pic, but Bman is looking a little sleepy, too, fortunately!

ruffian said:
thanks guys...sorry i've been absent. i'm furiously bidding on phoenix tickets :yikes: Ya'll embarrass me. I look like crapola in that pic, but Bman is looking a little sleepy, too, fortunately!

I was wondering why he looked tired...but you don't look like crap!

You are raident and I'm sorry for embarrassing you half to death.

It's the truth though...you are a beautful woman.

U2Girl1978 said:

How did you feel after the concert?

happy, connected to everyone, excited, and so fucking thirsty I couldn't stand it! I quit drinking water at 3pm so I wouldn't have to leave my spot in the GA :yikes: An hour later, I was pretty tired.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

What is it?

Bri: I doubt that they will like that very much...sorry to spoil the mood guys...but sooner or later we need to get back to reality.

40! :D

You aren't any fun! Noone is going to get back to reality until the tour is over. :|

~BrightestStar~ said:

:yes: :up:

Ruf..more tix!?! lol
Maybe you should somehow attach a trailer to their trucks...might be easier...
:wink:

:hug:

:lol: i'd planned on Phoenix all along but have waited till the last minute to buy my tix...

ok girls, i'm off to bed. thanks again for being so enthusiastic...you are all wonderful :hug: night :wave:

ruffian said:

happy, connected to everyone, excited, and so fucking thirsty I couldn't stand it! I quit drinking water at 3pm so I wouldn't have to leave my spot in the GA :yikes: An hour later, I was pretty tired.

Did you feel something spiritual happening?

I know..silly question...

U2Girl1978 said:

Did you feel something spiritual happening?

I know..silly question...
oh, absolutely, in terms of feeling an enormous sense of community--esp. during 40. all those people so into the music and the band...amazing. sorry, can't stop talking.

Isn't part of the fun the escapism of talking about the band and fantasies about Bono? :scratch: whatever...

night, all. i'm really leaving now!!!!! see you tomorrow i hope.

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm so excited about this concert I could cry!!

Ruffian I heard 40 from opening night and I bawled my eyes out...Imagine what's gonna happen to me in Chicago!!! :yikes:

OMG I was listening to the whole concert yesterday night and for the first six songs I had to restrain myself from crying..it's so weird, I haven't even been a fan for that long and already it's taken such a hold on me :huh:

Anyways Hello ladies!
What have I missed??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom