Pleban girls party...we love a little restraint....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl - It was in here trolls were brought up! So it just refers to anyone who happens to be hacking ya off then?

Sounds to me like you were the one in the rite about fidelity! :wink:

i DO know what ya mean, tho since there have been a few of those i've read too!

There are those in certain threads&they are ripping poor B to pieces! :mad: :madspit: :sad: :tsk: :down:

It's shocking&pitiful, isn't it that these people are meant to be U2 fans! Hello? WTF??????

susanp6 said:
U2Girl - It was in here trolls were brought up! So it just refers to anyone who happens to be hacking ya off then?

Sounds to me like you were the one in the rite about fidelity! :wink:

i DO know what ya mean, tho since there have been a few of those i've read too!

There are those in certain threads&they are ripping poor B to pieces! :mad: :madspit: :sad: :tsk: :down:

It's shocking&pitiful, isn't it that these people are meant to be U2 fans! Hello? WTF??????

What thread is this happening in??

Ah yes! I see&there has been some o that goin on eh girls?

Awwwww - you're sweet you 3, tho!! :wink:

Which caption Bri? :scratch:

I don't know why the person(whoever it was) couldn't explain the trolls at the time, since you have all explained it succinctly&to the point! :up:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao: :lmao:

Don't forget the odd eyeroll from Sarah. :p

:reject:
Am I the only one who thinks time fly bys some nights while on here? I sear, the other night, one minute is was eleven..and then it was 1 30 am :yikes:

Yes, but it'd be a really subtle eyeroll...when we weren't looking. :laugh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Not really a caption..it's just been in my head since last night. Thought I'd share....:shrug:

skyfly.jpg

You stand at the end of the pier, right at the edge. The waves spash around you, and there is nothing but endless horizon ahead. You lose yourself in it all. Just standing at the edge, you feel an ache in your heart. You sigh.
Suddenly warmth, and you feel a pair of strong arms wrap themselves around your waist, hold you tight. As if he's afraid you fall. You're pressed up agianst him, can feel the rise ond fall of his chest as he breaths. You lean back into the embrace.
You stand there for a moment, silence. Then you can feel warm breath against your ear, feel his lips place a soft kiss on your neck. "What do you see love?"
You ponder, before softly sayin, "I see everything I want, but can't have. Everywhere I want to go, but can't reach."
His fingers play with the edge of your pants, run softly agaist the exposed skin. He whispers again, his voice deep, and soft.." Tell me where you want to go, and I promise, I will take you there", He starts to press kisses down your neck, nipping gently here and there. He turns you in his arms, holds you close. You look up and meet his intense blue gaze. He watches you, you feel like he can see everything. His gaze is intense, hungry, gentle and caring. He lifts a hand, gentle strokes your cheek...before it continues a lazy trail down your body. Without a doubt, you belive what he says is true, and feel safe, warm, loved. His lips quirk in a smile, as he leans down, captures your lower lip, sucking gently...his mouth captures yours, insistent and gentle, but it gets more intense. You close your eyes, and hold on.
You whisper to him.."It's a long way back"..he nods.."Can we stay?...for a moment?"....he says nothing..he doesn't need to. And you're lost.

Found it for ya, Susan.
Sadly smut free though...

VP - oh it's all over! In tour discussions&others too!

I've looked at lots of different boards&it's all the usual slaggings Bono gets! :sad: You know, that he's an arrogant, self-obsessed, irritating&loud wanker or something to that effect!

Pisses me off when all of these blind people say all of that crap! :mad:

Leave our B alone, man!!!!!!!! Or he'll set the PLEBA girls on you!!!!

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: They USED to be good....before they wrecked my team...grrrr. :)

Do you remember Juan Guzman????

:hmm:.....I'm not sure I recall him.
I remember..something White, Joe Carter ( my hero :giggle: )...hmm...Gonzalos....hmm..who else....Clemins....(scuse all the bad spellings lol)
We used to go to games *all* the time, sometimes all 3 of us, sometimes just me and my dad. Lot's of good Blue Jay memories..and I swear, somewhere I still have a tape with all those silly cheers.

Cheers for that bri! It's good&not totally smut free!

Then again, after reading fly by nite, that IS clean!!

:laugh:

Yes, i know VP! It is their loss - but it is so horrid isn't it? :sad:

susanp6 said:
VP - oh it's all over! In tour discussions&others too!

I've looked at lots of different boards&it's all the usual slaggings Bono gets! :sad: You know, that he's an arrogant, self-obsessed, irritating&loud wanker or something to that effect!

Pisses me off when all of these blind people say all of that crap! :mad:

Leave our B alone, man!!!!!!!! Or he'll set the PLEBA girls on you!!!!

I can't read that stuff. It upsets me. Yes, he does have an ego, but he knows it, aknowledges it...laughs about it. Heck, he wouldn't be a rock star without one. And what gets me most is when people sya all the charity he does is jus a farce..that he doesn't really care...and then you see pics of him crying....
I just *is upset jus thinking about it*

Am I jus too obsessed with him? :sigh:

i missed talking to Wild! :(

Did she say she was going at any point 'cos i didn't notice her say she was off to bed or anything!

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hmm:.....I'm not sure I recall him.
I remember..something White, Joe Carter ( my hero :giggle: )...hmm...Gonzalos....hmm..who else....Clemins....(scuse all the bad spellings lol)
We used to go to games *all* the time, sometimes all 3 of us, sometimes just me and my dad. Lot's of good Blue Jay memories..and I swear, somewhere I still have a tape with all those silly cheers.
*story time* :lol: Devon White. :)
Guz was the star pitcher of the '92 world series...and kinda in '93 too, but he threw so hard and so strangely he was an injury waiting to happen. He was with them...wow, into the later '90's.

He was Dominican (if you couldn't tell by the name - lol). Anyway, I was in luuuurve with him. For several years running in the early-mid 90's, I used to go to a begniing of the season charity banquet for Variety Club...think they still have it...all the players were there, and you could line up for autographs, then go into a dinig room where they served lunch...the players sat at a head table. there were speeches, prizes for fans, awards, etc...

No, Bri you are NOT too obsessed, although according to some we are losers for talking about him this much!

:hug: Thanks Girls :hug:

People have such misconceptions about us PLEBANs sometimes....honestly, yes, we talk about the band alot, but as is clear from this thread alone, it's about talking to and about eachother, too. It's girl chat...online..rather than at a sleepover or somethin.

Susan, I don't I recall Wild sayin goodnight...hmm.....maybe her irishman got her again?

Ya, which band thread is this? :|

...Whenever I went to it, I used to stay in To for a few days, getting a room at Skydome hotel...GREAT way to meet players, because the luncheon was always held the first few days of the season, before many players had secured homes in the area, so they stayed at the hotel till they did. :drool:
Anyway, the first year I went, I was completely mesmirized by Juan. By the next year, I had a plan. :) BUT, he wasn't at the autograph table, and I was all bummed. He did show up for the dinner though...he walked up, was announced. I watched him. He didn't go sit down though, he walked out of the room, into the lobby, and I waited for 30 seconds, then went out myself...he was at the bar, getting a drink. I approached, told him I thought he was an awesome pitcher, mentioned a specific game ( so he wouldn't think I'm lame)...he smiled (seemed shy). I asked if we could take a pic, and he said sure. The bartender took one of us....(more)

~BrightestStar~ said:
:hug: Thanks Girls :hug:

People have such misconceptions about us PLEBANs sometimes....honestly, yes, we talk about the band alot, but as is clear from this thread alone, it's about talking to and about eachother, too. It's girl chat...online..rather than at a sleepover or somethin.

Agreed. Despite our wild imaginations, I think we have a better grip on reality than many. :|

VintagePunk said:

*story time* :lol: Devon White. :)
Guz was the star pitcher of the '92 world series...and kinda in '93 too, but he threw so hard and so strangely he was an injury waiting to happen. He was with them...wow, into the later '90's.

He was Dominican (if you couldn't tell by the name - lol). Anyway, I was in luuuurve with him. For several years running in the early-mid 90's, I used to go to a begniing of the season charity banquet for Variety Club...think they still have it...all the players were there, and you could line up for autographs, then go into a dinig room where they served lunch...the players sat at a head table. there were speeches, prizes for fans, awards, etc...

:cute:
My mom had a crush on one of them to...and I think he was a pitcher...omg! Maybe it's the same guy! :laugh:

VintagePunk said:
...Whenever I went to it, I used to stay in To for a few days, getting a room at Skydome hotel...GREAT way to meet players, because the luncheon was always held the first few days of the season, before many players had secured homes in the area, so they stayed at the hotel till they did. :drool:
Anyway, the first year I went, I was completely mesmirized by Juan. By the next year, I had a plan. :) BUT, he wasn't at the autograph table, and I was all bummed. He did show up for the dinner though...he walked up, was announced. I watched him. He didn't go sit down though, he walked out of the room, into the lobby, and I waited for 30 seconds, then went out myself...he was at the bar, getting a drink. I approached, told him I thought he was an awesome pitcher, mentioned a specific game ( so he wouldn't think I'm lame)...he smiled (seemed shy). I asked if we could take a pic, and he said sure. The bartender took one of us....(more)

Sounds like you'll be good luck to be around when B hunting....

Long story short, next year I had the pic developed, an 8x10...he didn't go to the luncheon cause he was pitching that day. My friend and I later found him in a Skydome hotel elevator...he was very sweet...autographed the pic for me.

Okay, back to Bono!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom