Pleban girls party...we love a little restraint....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
I want to meet him soo bad...but I know I would get tongue tied, or say somethin dumb...or not be able to meet his eyes, or somethin of that sort.
I don't whatt I would do if I missed my chance...:sigh:

From what I've heard, he goes out of his way to make people who seem star-struck feel comfortable. :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

No, but I shoulda guessed. :laugh:

I had heard that the film-fest was on that week, and I know when it gets closer, it'll be IMPOSSIBLE to get a room. I searched for hotels that are fairly close to ACC...got one that's 1K away (walking distance, saves on cab fare)...I called the hotel directly, and flirted with the guy on the phone, and he gave me a deal. :lol: The room was listed at $150 per night...he gave it to me for $130...and he said that that week with demand, the prices will be well over $220 per night by then.

I'm not exactly sure how long or what nights we'll be staying there, but I can revise the booking up to 24 hours before arrival.

It would be SO cool if you could come for more than one show and stay with us!!

VintagePunk said:

I had heard that the film-fest was on that week, and I know when it gets closer, it'll be IMPOSSIBLE to get a room. I searched for hotels that are fairly close to ACC...got one that's 1K away (walking distance, saves on cab fare)...I called the hotel directly, and flirted with the guy on the phone, and he gave me a deal. :lol: The room was listed at $150 per night...he gave it to me for $130...and he said that that week with demand, the prices will be well over $220 per night by then.

I'm not exactly sure how long or what nights we'll be staying there, but I can revise the booking up to 24 hours before arrival.

It would be SO cool if you could come for more than one show and stay with us!!

Nicely done...maybe you'll seduce B, instead of him seducing you? :giggle:

*sighs wistfully* That would be so awesome....*imagines the mischief we'd prob get into..and poor Sarah lol*
I don't even have tix at all yet tho...*has to harass dad again*
:hug:

Nah! That's not too enthusiastic - unless that is you don't wuv me any longer! :sad: ......................

..........................:wink: !!!!!

~BrightestStar~ said:

Nicely done...maybe you'll seduce B, instead of him seducing you? :giggle:

*sighs wistfully* That would be so awesome....*imagines the mischief we'd prob get into..and poor Sarah lol*
I don't even have tix at all yet tho...*has to harass dad again*
:hug:

I know it'll all work out for you. :hug: And I know that circumstances are different for you (parents, and all)...but if you happened to find yourself in a position of consecutive shows, and staying over was an issue, I just want you to know we'd be more than happy to make room for you. :hug:

VintagePunk said:

I know it'll all work out for you. :hug: And I know that circumstances are different for you (parents, and all)...but if you happened to find yourself in a position of consecutive shows, and staying over was an issue, I just want you to know we'd be more than happy to make room for you. :hug:

:heart: :hug:
Where would I be without my clone? :hug:

Hiya Jules!! :hug: :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

:heart: :hug:
Where would I be without my clone? :hug:

Hiya Jules!! :hug: :)

:hug: I mean it....we'd have a blast!!! And to be perfectly honest, it'd be really nice to have someone to drool with, as opposed to someone who simply indulges you, but is inwardly rolling their eyes. :lol:

Hiya VP! Don't think i can do an all-niter tonite as i'm quite shattered&i only had about 4 hrs sleep! Oh my, i'm getting by on the amount of sleep B normally does! Maybe tom nite!

Woo-hoo! :rockon:

Yes, Bonos' such an all-niter himself!! :giggle: :giggle: :shh:

Bri - As you can imagine, yes i have been catching up on what you've all been getting up to&my god have i missed loads! :(

I feel soooo good about being wanted here!

However, i keep wondering what is meant by trolls! I read about those things elsewhere&i asked someone what it meant&was told i would have had to read the whole thread or something in order to 'get it'!

:scratch:

susanp6 said:
However, i keep wondering what is meant by trolls! I read about those things elsewhere&i asked someone what it meant&was told i would have had to read the whole thread or something in order to 'get it'!

Which thread is it? There are a bunch of threads that have continued to piss me off. Like the one in Band Meetings. Someone said I needed to get a life because I told her off about questioning someone's fidelity...:mad:

susanp6 said:
Hiya VP! Don't think i can do an all-niter tonite as i'm quite shattered&i only had about 4 hrs sleep! Oh my, i'm getting by on the amount of sleep B normally does! Maybe tom nite!

Woo-hoo! :rockon:

Yes, Bonos' such an all-niter himself!! :giggle: :giggle: :shh:

Bri - As you can imagine, yes i have been catching up on what you've all been getting up to&my god have i missed loads! :(

I feel soooo good about being wanted here!

I'm going on 3 and a half, myself....I've been experiencing a notable lack of sleep since finding this place. :shifty: :lol:

A troll is someone who posts or responds to a thread in an inflammatory manner, with the purpose of simply stirring up shit, for the fun ot it.

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

:hug: I mean it....we'd have a blast!!! And to be perfectly honest, it'd be really nice to have someone to drool with, as opposed to someone who simply indulges you, but is inwardly rolling their eyes. :lol:

:hug: You know if I can figure out a way...I'll be imposing :D.
And then we can stalk and drool till aour hearts desire....while poor Sarah goes with a stack of quarters to the DDR machines...:giggle:

Awww Susan. :hug:
Isn't there always a bunch to catch up on? We're very chatty. Did ya catch my caption from last night?

Oh...and a "troll" is bascially, at least what I, call someone who is deleiberatly trying to stir the pot, get a rise out of people, be way to cranky..you see em in threads now and then.

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug: You know if I can figure out a way...I'll be imposing :D.
And then we can stalk and drool till aour hearts desire....while poor Sarah goes with a stack of quarters to the DDR machines...:giggle:

Jax and Dawn: :drool: :censored: :drool:

Sarah: Stomp, stomp, stomp *stops to insert another quarter*

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom