Pleban girls party...we love a little restraint....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:

NI must be B-mans best friend:lmao: ... he must luuuuuv the Bman

As i metioned before i loves Bono's jacket's including the last one..
He can have the jacket i'l have the contents....

If only he was Bono's friend for real... that would be like amazing.... Could you imagine, you'd all be coming over to visit me....

Last edited:
I would be on the first plane to your house wild:drool:

I love the red and black jacket with the stars, some thinks it ugly...I think its perfect:drool: :drool: :drool:

Dismantled said:
B in my face:drool:

I think I would die if I had to wait that long VP:huh:

I DO wish I were seeing them sooner...4 of the shows are back to back to back (and so on), and the 5th is 2 1/2 months later, near the end of the 3rd leg. Wish they were a bit more spread out, but I'll take what I can get. :drool: Sweet, torturous anticipation...

Bri, there are pics floating out there of Dave and Bono. Not sure if I have the story right, but Dave somehow got on stage at a show, and picked Bono up and gave him a huge bear hug. He literally picked him up. He looks big. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Bri, there are pics floating out there of Dave and Bono. Not sure if I have the story right, but Dave somehow got on stage at a show, and picked Bono up and gave him a huge bear hug. He literally picked him up. He looks big. :lol:

Ha ha!
That was Diamond?! lol!
Yes, I guess that would make Dave very meomorable : :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

Ha ha!
That was Diamond?! lol!
Yes, I guess that would make Dave very meomorable : :)

:lol: Really cool story! And in Ruff's thread where he said he's had his moment of glory (or something to that effect) and just wants to help other fans meet him - that's awesome!!

I remember a while back someone posting the pics on Pleba, someone commenting that it was cool, then someone else saying he shouldn't be encouraged. :| Bono doesn't seem to mind - he still talks to him.

:lol: I really don't remember, but I know if Bono didn't want him there, security would have had Dave out in a flash.

Yes, :heart: Bono, indeed. He just gets better with every story/encounter, doesn't he?

We've got just under 6 months to formulate a plan. *rubs hands together evilly, ala Mr. Burns*

It's funny how often B waves secrity off...I love that about him.

Gosh, the more I hear about him..gosh....he just seems better and better.

I want to meet him soo bad...but I know I would get tongue tied, or say somethin dumb...or not be able to meet his eyes, or somethin of that sort.
I don't whatt I would do if I missed my chance...:sigh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
It's funny how often B waves secrity off...I love that about him.

Gosh, the more I hear about him..gosh....he just seems better and better.

I want to meet him soo bad...but I know I would get tongue tied, or say somethin dumb...or not be able to meet his eyes, or somethin of that sort.
I don't whatt I would do if I missed my chance...:sigh:

But if we do it TOGETHER, we'll be fine. :hug: We'll nudge each other out of our stupified oblivion. Or else Sarah will do it for both of us. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom