Pleban girls party...we love a little restraint....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

I bet you could do it. :hug: Everyone is nervous...some just don't admi it.

You're total tuition was only (and I say only lightly) 2500?....
I had a 3000 freakin dollar scholarship and *that* didn't pay it all :sigh: :huh:

I think it's because I'm a control freak. Not that I like to control others (I don't), I just need to be in control of myself. (Although there are some circumstances where I could imagine gladly giving up control *coughsexwithBcough* :lol:). Chances are, I'd be fine once I was up therre, but on the chance that I'm not, the feeling of knowing I'm STUCK scares the shit out of me. :lol:

That 2,500 is per term...so up to 3 terms per year. Plus some incidental fees. They nickle and dime you to death at my school. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I think it's because I'm a control freak. Not that I like to control others (I don't), I just need to be in control of myself. (Although there are some circumstances where I could imagine gladly giving up control *coughsexwithBcough* :lol:). Chances are, I'd be fine once I was up therre, but on the chance that I'm not, the feeling of knowing I'm STUCK scares the shit out of me. :lol:

That 2,500 is per term...so up to 3 terms per year. Plus some incidental fees. They nickle and dime you to death at my school. :lol:

Indeed...I would give up control then too :laugh:..
I can see what you mean tho. It's like a roller coaster...once you're on, your kinda stuck. (ya, I'm not a rollar coaster type. :yikes: )

Ah, per term. Right. That makes more sense. *Sigh* they like to drain you dry....plus books..my god.....:tsk:

:shifty:
(don't tell on me)
...........sorry ladies.........
Hurry up Susan :wink:
:hug:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Indeed...I would give up control then too :laugh:..
I can see what you mean tho. It's like a roller coaster...once you're on, your kinda stuck. (ya, I'm not a rollar coaster type. :yikes: )

Ah, per term. Right. That makes more sense. *Sigh* they like to drain you dry....plus books..my god.....:tsk:

Not roller coaster type, either. The baby one at wonderland is about the extent of my rc bravery. :lol: I also don't go on rides where you're turned upside down.

Over the past 5 years or so, I've had recurring dreams of flying to various locations, and then once it comes time to come home, not being able to get back on the plane.

VintagePunk said:

Not roller coaster type, either. The baby one at wonderland is about the extent of my rc bravery. :lol: I also don't go on rides where you're turned upside down.

Over the past 5 years or so, I've had recurring dreams of flying to various locations, and then once it comes time to come home, not being able to get back on the plane.

I went on a small one..at Disney world...and never again :lol:
That was enough for me.
I can think of much better rides I could have......:shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:giggle:
Congrats! :hug: :happy:
Guess what? Today *wasn't* my last day as an undergrad. :tongue:

Thanks...:hug: Still got my thesis and RA work to do over the summer, but no more classes.

:laugh: You've got a bit to go, but when you get there, it'll be with relief, plus a feeling of missing it, probably...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom