Pleban girls party...we love a little restraint....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:

That's what i'll ask when she comes on.....

I got my scary Pleba girl t-shirt today...

I'd come to canada in september if the airfare wasn't so expensive and i could easily get tickets...

There are lots on e-Bay, although they seem to have gone up in price by a lot, from the first few days after the sale.

I still need tix to the 4th Toronto show. :|

VintagePunk said:

No. :reject:

It's well over $1000...around $1250 Canadian, I think?

Aww :hug:

Altho..I admit, if B was there, and if he did what he did in Drawers..I would act as scared as he wanted...

I've only flown a couple of times...it's a lil nerve wraking...but the worst part is when my ears pop....It always seemed to hurt me a lot...

$1250 Canadian......:slant:
That's less than I paid in tuition :D :p

~BrightestStar~ said:

Aww :hug:

Altho..I admit, if B was there, and if he did what he did in Drawers..I would act as scared as he wanted...

I've only flown a couple of times...it's a lil nerve wraking...but the worst part is when my ears pop....It always seemed to hurt me a lot...

$1250 Canadian......:slant:
That's less than I paid in tuition :D :p

B would certainly be a comfort....and a motivation. :wink: I keep thinking that I should go to the psych clinic at school...they treat phobias...while I'm a student, it's free. :yes:

Wow...I pay almost $500 per class...for a full term, 5 classes, that's almost 2,500. :huh:

Just noticed...you said less....I swear, my brain is fried. :lol:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

B would certainly be a comfort....and a motivation. :wink: I keep thinking that I should go to the psych clinic at school...they treat phobias...while I'm a student, it's free. :yes:

Wow...I pay almost $500 per class...for a full term, 5 classes, that's almost 2,500. :huh:

I bet you could do it. :hug: Everyone is nervous...some just don't admi it.

You're total tuition was only (and I say only lightly) 2500?....
I had a 3000 freakin dollar scholarship and *that* didn't pay it all :sigh: :huh:

OK Susan..I see you.:hug:
Come play?
B's been waiting....
flywithguitar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom