Pleban Girls Party - we like the sound of our own voice(s)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redhotswami said:
I *loved* small potatoes. And Jose Chung's it came from outer space.

This takes me back.

Small Potatoes! :heart: Jose Chung's :giggle:

The triparter season finale/premier arc where CC had us believe Mulder was in that boxcar when it blew...

The Scully arc that included Momento Mori :love:

Sad_Girl said:

we're both doing all right, thanks for asking :heart:

I'm watching Shark :up: Not a James Woods fan exactly, but so far the show is pretty good

That's good!:hug:

Shark...:hmm:
I think I've seen it advertised...I vaguely recall a catch line about 'it's all about wining and leave justice to religion' or something....

<random>
I was at the garden center today, and thought of you. :happy:
There was big sign that said something like..."beautify your world with Kale"
I then spent a few moments pondering what Bono would look like as a giant head of blue green lettace....
:lol:

:reject: :nerd:

</random>

It was a lot of fun. You can't really see me closely, since I was in a scene where they're at a Vietnam War memorial ceremony, and there were a ton of other people there as well. It was a great experience! :up:

ThoraSEB said:

Good old X-Files. It was filmed in my back yard, and I was an extra in an episode once! :D

Wow! That's so cool!

Did you see yourself on tv?! :happy:

Don't worry about finding it...I just wanted to know what it was about. I haven't watched X-Files since Duchovny left the series.

He left before the show ended? :scratch:
I don't remember that.....wow, maybe I'm senile. :ohmy:

ThoraSEB said:
Back from eating my dinner.

Good old X-Files. It was filmed in my back yard, and I was an extra in an episode once! :D

Which ep? :ohmy:

**NM you already said *g* The only one I remember that was near a Vietnam War memorial was the one with the vet who had been a POW and came back and was getting revenge on the people who left him/others behind... Mind you, the only thing I remember of that ep for sure is Mulder and Skinner standing next to the memorial wall and Mulder saying "With all due respect Sir, that could've been you."

Last edited:
Weldy, well, it was just a little site someone did years ago. They had dolls and they took pictures, thereby creating "episodes". The only one I remember was the wedding episode. It was hilarious!

I can't find it.

~BrightestStar~ said:

<random>
I was at the garden center today, and thought of you. :happy:
There was big sign that said something like..."beautify your world with Kale"
I then spent a few moments pondering what Bono would look like as a giant head of blue green lettace....
:lol:

:reject: :nerd:

</random>

:lmao: when I write, Maybe I need to research certain names a bit deeper and consider those sorts of attachments people might make :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Wow! That's so cool!

Did you see yourself on tv?! :happy:

He left before the show ended? :scratch:
I don't remember that.....wow, maybe I'm senile. :ohmy:

Yea...I think they wrote him off because he wanted to do a movie career if I remember right. I think he came back for a few episodes but I don't remember.

Thanks...and don't worry about it Mia :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: when I write, Maybe I need to research certain names a bit deeper and consider those sorts of attachments people might make :lol:

I don't think you need to worry.
My mind tends to work in...err...mysterious ways. :lmao:

Although, I started to think it was intentional...with the blue and green streaks in the hair and all that....
Mind you, being inspired by lettace did seem a little odd....:lol:

396px-Flowering-kale.jpg

The one I saw had a lot more blue in it...
kinda pretty actually....

~BrightestStar~ said:

I don't think you need to worry.
My mind tends to work in...err...mysterious ways. :lmao:

Although, I started to think it was intentional...with the blue and green streaks in the hair and all that....
Mind you, being inspired by lettace did seem a little odd....:lol:

396px-Flowering-kale.jpg

The one I saw had a lot more blue in it...
kinda pretty actually....

:lol: the color thing is quite an interesting coincidence

:hmm: Maybe the next group of people should be based on carrots :wink:

ThoraSEB said:
:lol: See above. The epsiode is called Unrequited. The funny thing is that I wasn't even a real fan of the show, but my friend was totally obsessed. :lol:

See my edit from before you posted :lol: The price of having a slow puter :wink:

Back
Top Bottom