Pleban Girls Party - we like the sound of our own voice(s)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I live here and I've never been up the CN Tower :no::yikes: You're braver than I :wink: But TO shopping :drool:

If you visit the Yorkville area, I and many other PLEBAns could give you names of a few of Bono's favorite places :whistle:

Aww, I hope it works out :( I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun either way :yes: I take it you've not been here before?

kafrun said:
*goes fishing for PLEBAns*

bonotoongue2dm7.gif

:shifty:

Hook,line and sinker Im your's after that gif! :drool: :faint:

Unfortunately can't stay but wanted to catch up on everything. Should bbl sometime though! Hope everyone is having a good day :hug:

BonosBaby12 said:
lol it's good that you were finally able to get in. I never realized that before with the photos. How long have you been into art?

got logged out earlier and i'll be leaving here in less than 10 mins

i hope to get to the libraty by 8PM nyc time

I've :love: art since i was a kid!

I have been professionally trained in comercial art and fine arts. :).

many, many years of art making with less & more sucess.

Catching up *g*

SG - the sims updates last night :cute: Adam playing an electric upright bass :drool: How much would I love to see THAT in real life? :wink:

<-- has sung kareoke more than a few times, all of them *sober* TYVM :tongue:

hi :D if anyone's still here!

BTW
Kafrun's got about a 7 on-running photo caption set with the New NyC u2 book signing session:lmao: :lmao:

it's in the LATEST Caps thread! :hyper:

WTG, Kaf!!!!!!!!
you are sooooooo good with those!

Last edited:
unfortunately i only have 8 mins left here @library...........

:( i don't no whether the Boys left yesterday........or just out of public sight......but haven't heard of anything all day or last night

it so seemed they would kind of be out & around for the supposedly 3 days they were going to be here........... ah well

ghads I HOPE I got a good photo of EACH of them.....

even in shaded light with the orangey glasses the blueness of Bono's was obscured!:madspit:

Adam was WORSE. His sunnies were practically black like The Fly's gllasses....:madspit:

But I MUST Say they MADE UP FOR IT in dazzling, dazzling OMG SMILES :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:mad: about to be logged off

say HI :wave: for me to everyone!

Back
Top Bottom