Pleban Girls Party - We like the green M&M's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi sami! :hug:

:yikes: thaNK GOODNESS NOT YOUR HOUSE! :YIKES:

ABOUTY TO BE LOGGED OFF!

Please wish me $$ luck...i've GOT to find my mom's 50$ check {put somewhere "safe" :| }. I HAVE my sis's $30 check and I HAVE an extra 30$ i put in to top it off and for tax...... so that I can go buy the Audiovox 7" screen DVD player that's usually 120$ for 99.00!!!

I :scream: haven't been able to find it for several weeks now!!!:sad:

Larry1discotheque.jpg

:combust:

the rockin edge said:

no Edge love tonight Russty? :tongue:

Sorry I was distracted by my ipod. I have beat it into submission now! I have prevailed! It has all the old stuff back and all the new stuff without me having to reload it again. :dance:

Bring on the Edge!

8798065chrissib527200640308PM.jpg

Okay Drea was supposed to meet up with Adam. Hmmmm is Drea stealing Adams laptop and posting? :lol: Either that or Canadian beer IS really strong! :lmao:

Russty Cat said:
Okay Drea was supposed to meet up with Adam. Hmmmm is Drea stealing Adams laptop and posting? :lol: Either that or Canadian beer IS really strong! :lmao:

:lmao: God, I've been posting under this name for a couple hours now! *snerk* I thought the pic of Edge would've been a giveaway, but it took some heavy artillery for someone to figure it out! :wink: I was going to post an :adam: pic next if no one'd figured it out *g*

Sami - I was using :tongue: to look more like Adam to confuse you guys :wink:

Back
Top Bottom