Pleban Girls Party - We like the green M&M's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sami I saw that movie. It was okay. Kind of cute. :hug:

SG I forgot to tell you! I talked to B last night about tattoos. He was so cute I told him that I needed to talk to him for a bit and he asked right away what did I want. :lol: I told him that I know he wants another kid and if he does I figure I should get something out of it. He said "Trip to Ireland?" I was like damn if I knew I could get that I would have asked for that! :lmao: I said no that would be when the kids are older, but that I wanted him to get a tattoo. He said that he didn't know about that. He said he wasn't sure if he really wanted one. I said that that was fine, that I understood. But it ended up leading to him agreeing to me getting more tattoos soon. :dance: :lol: Course if I do get pregnant which is pretty funny considering there is such a slim chance it will happen then I won't be able to get tattoos till later. But it made me realize I should be asking for bigger things next time! :lol:

OMG VP! Remember how you said you liked that INXS song Afterglow?? Well I never listened to it after you said that. :reject: But I heard it on the radio today and I didn't know what it was but I thought wow I have to find out who sings this I really like it! And it was them. :love:

OMG Russty you like Johnny too?? :drool: He's SO cute!

Dazz ice cream sounds so good. Of course we don't have any either. :lol: And I'm way to lazy to drive to the store.

HI ya VP! :D :hug:

:ohmy: sorry 4 dbl post i didn't realize that the half finished one ...went thru....

:hmm:
wonders IF the Ben & Jery's in The East Village is open ...nah...i think it's only open till midnight....:grumpy:

we had a for laTE MAY A very very WARM *%ISH DAY with HIGH hUMIDTY ...IT SEEMS 2 OF THE SUPER MARKETS right in my area their Ice Cream Freezers BOTH broke that day!!!!Or right soon after!!!:madspit:

the small candyshop/coffeeshop doesn't have my several fave Ben&jerry's and the ONLY one WHo's Ice cream frdge IS working HAS NONE of my several fav ben&Jerry Chocalte flavors:( :madspit:

/ends whine :D

sami0201 said:
OMG VP! Remember how you said you liked that INXS song Afterglow?? Well I never listened to it after you said that. :reject: But I heard it on the radio today and I didn't know what it was but I thought wow I have to find out who sings this I really like it! And it was them. :love:

It's sooo pretty! :heart: They're still playing it lots around here. Since the singer's from this area, I think stations here are really pimping them.

Ooh Sami did you know Marty Casey released a CD including his song Tree's that he wrote on Rockstar? I just saw it tonight when I was shopping :up: I didn't have the money for it tonight but I'll probably buy it

sami0201 said:

:hyper: I've had mad love for him for ages. I think because we have similar backgrounds growing up and how can you not love a guy who has such beautiful eyes and great tattoos! I'm a sucker for a rocker with tats! :drool:

Oh man speaking of hot people with tats! When I went to see my tattoo girl today we were talking and this other gal came in. Totally gorgeous and covered in tats. She was real friendly and was checking out my ink and then whipped off her shirt to show me her huge tat on her back! I was like damn your hot and your taking your clothes off! :hyper: V my tat girl laughed and told her to watch out that I was a charmer. Ends up she is a new shop apprentice or as they refer to her "shop bitch". :lol: She seemed very sweet though.

VintagePunk said:

It's sooo pretty! :heart: They're still playing it lots around here. Since the singer's from this area, I think stations here are really pimping them.

It really is such a pretty song! I want to download it. :shifty: I feel like I'm totally betraying myself because even though I watched the show (which is hypocritical of what I'm about to say) I always said I'd never like the "new" INXS or support them in any way. :lol: :reject:

SG I didn't know he released a cd but I remember really liking that song! :up: Let me know how it is if you get it.

They have a new season of the show this summer (with another band obviously) and supposedly it's some of the same singers from last season competing. I may watch since there's nothing else on tv over the summer. :hmm:

sami0201 said:
SG I didn't know he released a cd but I remember really liking that song! :up: Let me know how it is if you get it.

They have a new season of the show this summer (with another band obviously) and supposedly it's some of the same singers from last season competing. I may watch since there's nothing else on tv over the summer. :hmm:

yeah it's going to be RockStar Supernova to be a part of Tommy Lee's new band :up: should be entertaining

edge17.jpg

:wink: :tongue:

:yikes: That was scary!! Our power just totally went out for like 5 minutes...and then the house started to smell like smoke! So we went outside and the whole block's power was out and outside it stinks, there must be a fire somewhere around here. :( Every time the power goes out even though it's not a hurricane I just get that gut feeling that I get during the hurricanes. :|

sami0201 said:
:yikes: That was scary!! Our power just totally went out for like 5 minutes...and then the house started to smell like smoke! So we went outside and the whole block's power was out and outside it stinks, there must be a fire somewhere around here. :( Every time the power goes out even though it's not a hurricane I just get that gut feeling that I get during the hurricanes. :|
:(:hug:

Back
Top Bottom