Pleban Girls Party - We like the green M&M's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Dazz! :hug: :heart:

I'm listening to a cd from the band Thirty Odd Foot of Grunts. The lead singer is Russell Crowe and even though he has become a real pain in the bum, I have to admit I still love his music. :heart:

RUSSTY!

when you get up to Seattle and IF you have a portible CD player or walkman {tape] that has AM/FM turn into ....:hmm: KEXP? KEXR? i'll double check it during the week......it's one of the cool alt etc music stations I stream on iTune WHILE i'm doing my computer art at the agency.

:dance:

grumpyhypercombust.gif

:whistle:

Okay you remember when I said I never had a problem with my ipod before! :madwife: It just erased all the stuff I had on it and replaced it with the new stuff I was trying to upload. It ate all of my U2 stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :sad: ARGH!

Sounds good, Tre. Did you do anything touristy, like the CN Tower today?

SG, I'm okay...it's been a lazy, boring day. I'd like to be entertained right now, however, I don't want to go to any effort to seek out entertainment, so... :wink:

Russty, that's the second Ipod disaster today. :yikes:

VintagePunk said:
Sounds good, Tre. Did you do anything touristy, like the CN Tower today?

SG, I'm okay...it's been a lazy, boring day. I'd like to be entertained right now, however, I don't want to go to any effort to seek out entertainment, so... :wink:

i didn't go up the CN tower since all i would have seen was a cloud :angry:

but yeah, i've been all over today :dancing:

and if you want entertainment...get your clone online :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom