Pleban Girls Party - We like the green M&M's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
That's awesome, Fly, I hope you get it! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :hyper:

We're supposed to have a small get-together in Ikeaville tomorrow. :shifty: Just waiting to hear about times and places. :)

Thanks! :hug:

Sounds exciting! :) Tell everyone I say hi and I hope you all have a great time!

Hee I've been looking at the pics thread, the pics are all so cute! I don't think anyone really needs to see me though, lol! I'll spare you all that pain! ;)

Darn its been really quiet here today. :(

I'm still home alone. I went to the art gallery and went to the tattoo studio. I could have gotten a tat today, cuz they were slow, but figured I didn't want to get in trouble. :lol: So instead I let J "stab me in the head" as he calls it. :lmao: He just pierced my cartilage again for me. Then I went and had chinese food for lunch, picked up a Goo Goo Dolls cd to hold me over till the other Goo Goo Dolls stuff comes in the mail, :giggle: And got an Edtv dvd.

I'm loading up my ipod right now with some cds I had found that weren't on it yet. I love my ipod and I've never had a problem with it. Sami I sure hope you get yours fixed. :hug: :heart:

Russty Cat said:
Then I went and had chinese food for lunch, picked up a Goo Goo Dolls cd to hold me over till the other Goo Goo Dolls stuff comes in the mail, :giggle:

Mark and I both really love Googoo Dolls - they're playing at an outdoor venue down by detroit around Mark's birthday (Counting Crows is playing too) and I'm hoping we're going to go :rockon:

Hey sorry I was goofing off. :giggle:

:hug: SG :hug: Bri

That would be so cool if you got to go see them for his birthday! I would be so jealous! They are playing in Sacramento at the end of the month. I'd love to go, but I don't know if we can afford it since I still have to get my plane ticket to SEattle.

Yeah - luckily we're good at road travel - there are several places we can go which host decent concerts and stuff - I've never set foot on a plane yet :wink:

:lol: Bri good luck I hope it goes okay.

One of the down falls to living here is that I always have to travel for shows, but most of the time driving works out. I could drive to Seattle, but I think flying will just be better this time. Less stressful.

I think in your case I would definitely leave the transportation effort up to other people as much as possible, Russty ie: planes and trains and buses :wink: you have enough work keeping yourself healthy

Sad_Girl said:
Bri :heart: You're too good for your own good. If that makes any sense at all :shifty: :scratch:

:lol: :hug:

ARgh :banghead: She drives me nuts. She talks in circles..
Me: I'm going to the mall to meet Erin and Laura.
Her: And why is Laura coming?
Me: Because Erin asked.
Her: And why did erin ask her.
Me: Because she's her friend.
Her: And who are Laura's friends?
Me: Me and erin.
Her: So why are you going?
Me: To see my friends.
and on and on
:scream:

Your definetly right SG and the less time I have to spend traveling the more time I have to spend relaxing in beautiful Seattle. :drool:

Bri your mother would drive me crazy. :wink:

I can't wait to see POC2!!!! Woohoo! I got Mini-cat a little pirate skull temporary tattoo today. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom