Pleban Girls Party - We like the green M&M's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

You are so doomed to be in the photobooth with us. :tongue:

Do any of you watch MASH?

Remember the episode where they tried to fit as many people as possible into the VW bug....

think it can be done with a photobooth? :shifty:

There's only three of you, it can't be that hard to fit all of you into a photobooth :wink: I'm sorry Bri, but it doesn't look like he was successful in getting that Irishman you requested into his backpack :lol:

Drea said:

There's only three of you, it can't be that hard to fit all of you into a photobooth :wink: I'm sorry Bri, but it doesn't look like he was successful in getting that Irishman you requested into his backpack :lol:

no irishmen, none at all.

but there might be something else.

:sexywink:

Drea said:

Sarah's coming, make that four. :)

Drea said:

Don't forget my clone's minime. :shame:

Oh! Oh!
We'll have the mall call for all irishman to report to thephotobooth for free guinness....:happy:

No irishman? :sad:

:sigh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

No irishman? :sad:

:sigh:

No, but there's a hell of a lot of Scots staying at the hostel - not long after we got back they were heading out to party... and nearly half of them were wearing kilts :combust:

<-- has weakness for Scottish/English/hell, Commonwealth in general accents :wink:

Looks like everyone's heading to bed. Goodnight!! :hug: 's for all of you.

I'm pretty wiped. I had a great day today - I spent all afternoon at a bridal shower for a good friend, then all evening planning her bachelorette party. :evil: I had too many glasses of wine, but I sobered up by the time I left. I'm pretty tired, so I won't be much fun, and I think I'm gonna head to bed too.

See you all later! :hug:

WildHoney said:
TRE , if you see this before you go give the girls a big hug from me :hug :

:yes: Same here give them a big hug from me aswell and have fun. Am sure you will. :wink: :hug:

Jem , clone:love : have a really awesome time at BJ , shame i won't be seeing them next week :grumpy :

Damn Wembley builders. :madwife: :grumpy: If the signal is ok in the stadium i will try call you during a song. Gonna do the same for Rach. :hug:

See you all later tommorow girls and guys. :hug::heart:

:hyper:

Jem
x

Back
Top Bottom