Pleban Girls Party - we keep going, and going, and going....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I still have my JT cassette from 87, I've never bothered to buy the cd version :lol: (The really funny thing being that the ghetto blaster I play it on I've had since I was 14 ;) It's a wonder both of them are still going! :wink: )

WildHoney said:
Hi Drea , Weldy :wave:

<------- IS spending a Saturday night posting on Pleba whilst watching U2 videos on her U2 i-pod :reject:

<--- ran down her video iPod's power the other day watching Grey's Anatomy episodes, or would do the same. :wink: :reject:

I also still have my JT cassette from 1987. It's the first U2 album I ever bought. Memories ... :hmm:

I didn't get a CD or a CD player until I was 18, in 1996... although a friend of mine had insisted I buy JT and maybe AB a few years before that on casette. I didn't like the second half of JT at the time... :reject:

Hi jobob :)

I'm pretty good, although it's midday Sunday for me, and I really should be getting ready to go out into the world (and out of my pyjamas)... How are you?

I can't believe I didn't love One Tree Hill and Exit immediately though... I think I mostly only listened to it for the singles. Ah, the follies of youth... :D

Galeongirl said:

:shifty:

:angel:

tangoyq2.jpg

:lmao:

:bow::love: Genius

:combust::faint:

Last edited:
I love One Tree Hill. Almost forgot that's at the end of JT.

Sunday noon for you already? It's 8:15 p.m. Eastern time in the U.S. for me. And I already think my weekend's going by quickly! :wink:

Edit: Hi, Jem! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom