Pleban Girls Party - we keep going, and going, and going....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Who would do that? :shifty:

actually I don't think I've sent you anything under Hewson but I have wild :lol:

:lol: Wilds sent me stuff in the name of "Hewson" So's Sami. :giggle:

WildHoney said:

Me too :eek:hmy :

NI just loks at those envelope's like :rolleyes : and says "from one of the girls i take it" :lol:

Kats like somethings come from one of your girls. Its in the name of Hweson. :shifty::lol:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:

My brother once phoned me to say that a Paul Hewson had an appointment the next day :eek:hmy : He works at City hall where the major of London is based, and as Bob Geldof had seen him recently i waslike :hyper :

It turned out to be some fat bald guy who happens to have the same name :madwife: :grumpy:

:madwife: Typical. :lol:

ALi im ok. Tired. :crack: And just my normal frustations of life. My father ( have issues with him, long story), my ex and as a result of feeling down from both of those i miss my mum evern more. :lol:

Its a lovely circle of misery. :wink::lol:

Wow i sound cheerful huh? :lol:

WildHoney said:

I've tried that :giggle:

It's hard to do that when typing at a keyboard :lmao:

5-GGOJ1755.jpg

Sleep is overrated... give in to the blue crack... or blue craic I guess :D

(I can't talk, I was up late last night watching a Russian film called Night Watch... is cool)

bonoishot said:

ALi im ok. Tired. :crack: And just my normal frustations of life. My father ( have issues with him, long story), my ex and as a result of feeling down from both of those i miss my mum evern more. :lol:

Its a lovely circle of misery. :wink::lol:

Wow i sound cheerful huh? :lol:

:hug:
Well, thank goodness the internet is here to cheer you up :D

Night Wild :hug: have fun :flirt:

OMG I just thought of something strange - you're going to laugh so hard at me for this, but my curiousity is peaked so I gotta ask - Circumcision is not something that is done automatically in the UK is it? Not like in the USA

Sad_Girl said:

OMG I just thought of something strange - you're going to laugh so hard at me for this, but my curiousity is peaked so I gotta ask - Circumcision is not something that is done automatically in the UK is it? Not like in the USA

:lol: Interesting discussion. Unless its for religious then no, not many men ( to my knowledge) have circumcision done.

Wow. It's bizarre, but one of those strange little differences from one place to another - I mean, my nephews (and brothers so far as my mother has said) were all circumcsed at birth and the same is true of my other experiences :shifty: I've never actually seen a naked man/boy who wasn't

:reject: my mind comes up with some interesting tangents, doesn't it?

Sad_Girl said:
Wow. It's bizarre, but one of those strange little differences from one place to another - I mean, my nephews (and brothers so far as my mother has said) were all circumcsed at birth and the same is true of my other experiences :shifty: I've never actually seen a naked man/boy who wasn't

:reject: my mind comes up with some interesting tangents, doesn't it?

I like intresting tangents. :shifty:

Yeah its the opposite here. Although i've only ever had that sort of experience personally with Andy ( and he wasn't circumcised ) you can guarantee most guys i know will not have had it done ( unless it was for a medical reason) as they are not in a religion that insists on it.

It is bizzare, we speak the same (first) language but have so many differences culturaly. :wink:

we're a mostly Christian society, at least in my neck of the woods - so it isn't religious - I know Islam and Judaism both require it though. I was only twelve when my first nephew was born and I asked why they would do that and my sister said it was for personal hygene reasons :shrug:

Many hospitals perform circumcision as a routine, some don't even ask, but list circumcision as one step of the birthing process and automatically perform the surgery unless the parents make their wishes known.

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
we're a mostly Christian society, at least in my neck of the woods - so it isn't religious - I know Islam and Judaism both require it though. I was only twelve when my first nephew was born and I asked why they would do that and my sister said it was for personal hygene reasons :shrug:

I always thought in America it was just a cultural thing, if it wasn't related to religion. Hygiene reason makes sense, though we don't view it that way over here.

You were a young aunt too. :love: I was 6 when my first niece was born. :lol:

bonoishot said:

Its not so much the net, its my girls that cheer me up. :heart::hug:

Though ido use the net to communicate with them. :shifty:

My friends Kat and Rach also cheer me up alot. :heart::hug:

And U2. :love:

Well yeah, that's kinda what I meant... the people rather than the net itself... but yeah. :)

Mmm, U2. :drool:

Wow, I started this post like 15 minutes ago... I'll be 6 pages behind by now :ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:

Many hospitals perform circumcision as a routine, some don't even ask, but list circumcision as one step of the birthing process and automatically perform the surgery unless the parents make their wishes known.

Quoting again due to your edit. Really, they do it as routine? :ohmy: You'd have to request it here i think. Interesting.

Did we scare Ali off? :uhoh:

Circumcisions aren't very common here either, I think... at least, my brother wasn't done.

I heard somewhere that they found in Africa that circumcised men are less likely to contract HIV... there's the personal hygiene issue I guess.

bonoishot said:

I always thought in America it was just a cultural thing, if it wasn't related to religion. Hygiene reason makes sense, though we don't view it that way over here.

You were a young aunt too. :love: I was 6 when my first niece was born. :lol:

Yeah, I was only twelve - my first two nephews (Jake and Matt) are more like little brothers to me :heart:

Wow, 6! I bet that was really exciting for you at that age - most girls I know that young are in love with the idea of babies - so long as they aren't a little sibling who takes attention away all the time :wink:

Back
Top Bottom