Pleban Girls Party - We keep going and going ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Turns out she put them on the computer last night. I just need to upload them to Photobucket. She'll need the computer back in a few minutes, but I'll get them on before I go to bed. :)

:hyper: That would be great :hug:

It's no biggie if you can't though; resting and homework are more important

:angel: :D

Pictures.... :drool:

:wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:hyper: That would be great :hug:

It's no biggie if you can't though; resting and homework are more important

:angel: :D

Pictures.... :drool:

:lmao: I'll start now...

I hope there's room in an existing account. :yikes:

And I looked through them a while ago - most of them didn't turn out as well as they looked like they would through the camera display. :sigh:

Sad_Girl said:
VP - Did Sarah get any pics uploaded in between homework sessions?

:reject: I'm a total bad influence :lol:

VP, don't you and Sarah have two computers in your house? One for Sarah's homework, one for your homework/Blue Crack?

I should talk ... while you students talk about being here and not doing homework, I have my new degree and I'm here instead of job hunting ... :reject:

Diane L said:
I'm listening to Arcade Fire right now.

Oh--OH---ohohohoh...!!!

I :heart: "Wake Up" as much as any song U2 plays in the show -- because it means the show's about to start! (Not to mention it's also a good song.)

I have that "U2 Jukebox" CD that came with the Mojo magazine U2 cover story this summer, and "Wake Up" is the first song on that CD. So I'll often just put it in my car stereo and play it -- loud -- and think about the start of the shows .... :wink:

Someone remind me to download "Funeral" from iTunes, 'kay?

jobob said:

VP, don't you and Sarah have two computers in your house? One for Sarah's homework, one for your homework/Blue Crack?

I should talk ... while you students talk about being here and not doing homework, I have my new degree and I'm here instead of job hunting ... :reject:

We have three around here. My old laptop, this laptop, and a desktop. But only one can be connected to the Internet at a time, they're not networked.

Tre!!! :hyper:
2.gif

the rockin edge said:
sorting through pictures is really...:crack:

4.gif

I have a lunch date with a friend tomorrow who actually expects me to have my concerts/trips all laid out in a scrapbook or whatever already :crack:

Last edited:
and how is anyone supposed to get a decent photo of anything with a cell phone camera phone? I couldn't on Tuesday night.

:shrug:

My one good Bono photo does make a good camera phone wallpaper, though. Cingular may be rolling over my minutes this next month, if you know what I mean ... if I start dialing the phone, I won't be able to see the picture!

jobob said:
and how is anyone supposed to get a decent photo of anything with a cell phone camera phone? I couldn't on Tuesday night.

:shrug:

My one good Bono photo did make for a camera phone wallpaper, though. I don't think Cingular will be rolling over many of my minutes this next month, if you know what I mean.

I was trying to take pictures when I was waiting outside of the Skirball Center for the Bono/Sachs speech. I got one of Bono in which you can see the cowboy hat, then his mouth and chin--but nothing else because someone had to choose that minute to extend an "Unforgettable Fire" album cover (the old-fashioned, pre-CD kind) towards him! :mad:

Sad_Girl said:

4.gif

I have a lunch date with a friend tomorrow who actually expects me to have my concerts/trips all laid out in a scrapbook or whatever already :crack:

And you've been home for what? Five minutes?

Is this chick related to my organized s-i-l? My sister-in-law who absolutely has to have everything unpacked within 24-48 hours of moving into a new house? Whose house you just cannot relax in because you're too nervous you'll put some little thing out of place or she's trying not to jump up and clean while you're doing something that might put something out of place?

</rant>

I am so not like my sister-in-law. :lol:

Diane L said:
Bye VP!!! :hug: :wave:

And as much as I don't want to, I'm going to have to go to bed, because I'm going into the city tomorrow and have a ridiculously busy day ahead of me. Goodnight! :wave: :hug:

Night, Diane! Have fun in the city! :wave:

the rockin edge said:

you can't, it's a scam :shh:

Ah HA! I thought the camera phone was a scam!

I have actually been doubly scammed.

Not only do I have a camera phone, I also have a Palm Zire 71 organizer with a digital camera. A camera which I have used exactly twice. Once to take pictures of my old Saturn coupe when someone broke its drivers side mirror two years ago out on the street (in case the cops or insurance company needed pics; they didn't). And again Tuesday night to take photos of the opening act's lead singer to see if that camera was any better (it really wasn't).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom