Pleban Girls Party - We keep going and going ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fe783622.jpg

AdamVertigoLive.jpg

Adam-shirtopen.jpg

OMG its 1.15am :crack: i have a feeling tomoz will be a late night, going to my aunts to catch up with her, my uncle there 2 boys and our other cousin :wink:

we're getting drunk and watching DVDs i thinks, might try take my U2 one, :shifty: at least 2 of them are fans :drool:

night :sad:

see ya tomoz(if i manage to get on my aunties net) or sunday :hug:

wild :quintclonelove::heart::hug:

oh had to add something before i go

DAMN WHSMITH (a books, music, DVD, magazine, stationary etc store) for not having Rolling Stone in, apparently the blackpool store doesnt stock it anymore, i have to go to preston now

:angry::rant: i got up out of bed early aswell to go get that mag :madspit: :mad:

*rant over* :lol:

night :hug:

VP :hug:

There are a lot of discrepancies about the guys heights I think it's the bios that list Bono as 5'7" or 5'8" which say Adam is 6'3"

in reality he's about 5'11" or 6' even.

Hi Ruff! :hug:

:scratch: i'd put him at 5'10 max...and Bono at about...oh....4'6, as VP suggests. :giggle:
SG and all who are here... :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Adam's not 6'3" is he?? :no: Bono's only like 4'6" :giggle: without his 14" platforms on, and Adam's not THAT much taller than he is. :wink:

Hey girls :hug:

I missed the Brits. :sad:

I've read him being listed as 6'3"... now the only way I'd be able to tell for sure is actually standing next to the man *snerk* I had guy friends in high school who were the same height, and standing next to them in running shoes I could just see over their shoulders :wink:

If :adam:'s only 5'10" I could look him in the eyes... :drool: Couldn't really judge when I met :bono: and :edge: because I was standing on a curb and they were on the ramp *g*

Last edited:
Ruff!! :hug: How are you tonight? Are things starting to calm down for you?

SG :hug: I would have guessed about 5'9" for Adam, but then I've never stood chest-to-chest with him. :wink:

Overall, I'd say they're not a very tall band. :lol:

Drea :hug:

ruffian said:
:scratch: i'd put him at 5'10 max...and Bono at about...oh....4'6, as VP suggests. :giggle:

:yes: I'm 5'3" and Adam was surprisingly not a lot taller when I stood next to him - of course, my hubby is 6'3", my Dad is 6'1" and my Brother is (yes, it's true) 6'7"
so anyone under 6' seems surprisingly short to me

and guessing from when I met Bono, he can't be more than an inch or two taller than me:giggle:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Ruff!! :hug: How are you tonight? Are things starting to calm down for you?

SG :hug: I would have guessed about 5'9" for Adam, but then I've never stood chest-to-chest with him. :wink:

Overall, I'd say they're not a very tall band. :lol:

No, not a tall band but at least they are all in the vicinity of one another's height, and since B always bends down or sits on the floor or crouches in photos he doesn't have to measure up to Adam :lol: Given all the recent pics and postings, I'm definitely thinking Adam is the new Bono.

Got lots of work done today, caught up on domestic tasks (i.e., unpacking clothes I've been carrying around since October 7th) and of course, I'm predicting I'll be stir crazy in about three days...are you guys surviving the come-down?

Sad_Girl said:
and guessing from when I met Bono, he can't be more than an inch taller than me, either :giggle:

But once he puts on the shoes, he magically grows. :lmao:

I'm 5'5" and was on about a 6" curb when we hugged, so I couldn't really tell. I'd love a chance to measure, though. :shifty:

ruffian said:

No, not a tall band but at least they are all in the vicinity of one another's height, and since B always bends down or sits on the floor or crouches in photos he doesn't have to measure up to Adam :lol: Given all the recent pics and postings, I'm definitely thinking Adam is the new Bono.

Got lots of work done today, caught up on domestic tasks (i.e., unpacking clothes I've been carrying around since October 7th) and of course, I'm predicting I'll be stir crazy in about three days...are you guys surviving the come-down?

I keep bouncing back and forth between incredible elation remembering the 2nd show, and then incredible blahness, but I'm mostly okay. :) I got my unpacking and cleaning done today. Better than when I got home from Chicago and it took me about 10 days. :reject: Over the weekend, I have to work on the website some more. I would imagine at this point, my advisor must hate me. :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom