Pleban Girls Party - We keep at it for hours !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:

Thatsa Really Anice!!

Danka!

e27823af.jpg
[/IMG]
:drool:
bono15.jpg
[/IMG]

Dismantled said:
Sorry GG:hug: what happened:sad:

Mine was good:drool: My mom and I went shopping for more wedding stuff...went to the CHristmas Tree Shop :drool: :drool: and Iparty...got all the napkins plates and crap we need for the wedding.

:hyper:

yay at stuff for the wedding ::D

my mate at work is doing all this stuff aswell, well kinda as shes not gettin married till next summer so she has alot to do still but its like :hyper:

so excited for ya :wink: :hug:

Hey guys. Catching up in a seperate thread. (Mmm. Edge photos. Edge makes cute kids.)

I'm tired from moving my ex-girlfreind into ehr dorm. (The actual moving being thankfully short, but the showing her around campus and getting her books was regretable. I kept going 'Oh God, it's hot. However Bono never appeared.)

So how is everyone? Who all is here?

greeneyedgirl said:
Hi Jem

DG, this kitchen thing is driving me nuts.
First thing the morn, the insurance guy comes out and says that we can stay here during they work :)
Then, the contractor comes and says no, the entire bathroom has to go :mad: so we have to go
So all this back and forth all day and no final answer. And I can't get a time frame as to when the work will begin tomorrow.

Then my friend, HD :wink: , her mom has cancer and is dying. I got her to agree to let me go with her and talk to the doc about hospice, then she decided that she could do it alone, and I think I will have to go to the hospital a little later to make sure she is ok.
Found out today that her mom is even worse than she had told us and she is still in major denial.

Bummer Day :madspit:

sorry got distracted girls :reject:

that sucks bout havin to move out GG :madspit:

sorry about your mums friend GG :hug::hug:

CeeCee, we had a kitchen disaster. Got the entire kitchen and main bathroom flooring wet all the way down to the crawl space under the house. Have to tear it all out, dry it, get the mold and all that crap out and rebuild it. Thank goodness for insurance.
Getting started is a real chore, was on the phone all day playing tag with contractors and insurance people.
Moved all my china out, now have to work on the everyday stuff.
All the cabinets have to come out :mad: I really love my kitchen :sad:
(the bathroom don't really care that much, except that as soon as they tear out the toilet and tub, we have to go to hotel :mad: )

That sucks, GG. :hug: Hopefull it won't take you too long. Maybe you can ahve them put the new kitchen in just like the old one is. Too bad you couldn't call friends or soemthing to come and help you pack up. It'd get done quicker.

Back
Top Bottom