Pleban Girls Party - We keep at it for hours !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so happy for all of you guys! :hyper: :dance: :rockon: Your going to have such a good time! Squeeee! :love:

Well I'm off to clean the kitchen and make some dinner. See ya all later. :wave: :hug:

Russty Cat said:
I'm so happy for all of you guys! :hyper : :dance : :rockon : Your going to have such a good time! Squeeee! :love :

Well I'm off to clean the kitchen and make some dinner. See ya all later. :wave : :hug :

thanks russty :hug:

wish you could come :(

night since ill prob be gone by time you come back :hug:

naughty dreams :wink:

hey GG:hug:

Sorry GG:hug: what happened:sad:

Mine was good:drool: My mom and I went shopping for more wedding stuff...went to the CHristmas Tree Shop :drool: :drool: and Iparty...got all the napkins plates and crap we need for the wedding.

Hi Jem

DG, this kitchen thing is driving me nuts.
First thing the morn, the insurance guy comes out and says that we can stay here during they work :)
Then, the contractor comes and says no, the entire bathroom has to go :mad: so we have to go
So all this back and forth all day and no final answer. And I can't get a time frame as to when the work will begin tomorrow.

Then my friend, HD :wink: , her mom has cancer and is dying. I got her to agree to let me go with her and talk to the doc about hospice, then she decided that she could do it alone, and I think I will have to go to the hospital a little later to make sure she is ok.
Found out today that her mom is even worse than she had told us and she is still in major denial.

Bummer Day :madspit:

daygloeyes2 said:
Christmas Tree Shop! :love: There's one not too far from me.

:love:

I think i've been to that one...hell I've been to them all:lmao::drool:

awww sorry GG:sad: :hug:

the Onyx:drool: Not the Ritz or the Four Seasons girls:flirt:?

greeneyedgirl said:
ineedsomesmutnowplease

commingrightup:drool:

is this smutty enough? its all I have:lmao:

callout.jpg
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom