Pleban Girls Party - We keep at it for hours !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

How about sacraficing something sexy and hard, instead? :wink:

Good Morning Wild! :hug:

Sacrificing? is that what the kids are calling it these days? :wink:

Guh! :combust: I want to BE Bono in this picture! Larry is SOOOO hot! And Adam! :faint:
d71ccea2.jpg

Russty Cat said:

Damn you said it so much better then I did! :giggle: OH man I would love to have Adam from the A sort of Homecoming video sweep me off my feet! :faint:

*dies laughing* Um thanks. I think.

Do you have stills from this video so I can see for myself? I'm a slut for Adam and Edge. Bring it on you hot mama! :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Sacrificing? is that what the kids are calling it these days? :wink:

Guh! :combust: I want to BE Bono in this picture! Larry is SOOOO hot! And Adam! :faint:
d71ccea2.jpg

Larry is hawt like woah! in that picture! :bow: :combust:

CeeCee said:

*dies laughing* Um thanks. I think.

Do you have stills from this video so I can see for myself? I'm a slut for Adam and Edge. Bring it on you hot mama! :wink:

I couldn't find stills, but I'm uploading an pic that is the closest I could find it. His hair is a tiny bit shorter and he has a goatee in the video.

Nighty night Fly and SG! :hug: :heart: :hug:

After I get this darn pic to load I will have to go to bed as well. I hate this stupid getting up early thing. :madspit:

U2PortraitBW115.jpg

Here we go! Adam! :bow: :drool:

Well my to lovely ladies, I must go get my bum in bed. It wouldn't look good having her late on the second day of school. :giggle: :heart: :hug: Sweet sweaty dreams! <snuggles>

Back
Top Bottom