PLEBAn Girls Party - We just can't get enough of that lovey dovey stuff..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

good eye...Dutch Warmbloods are some of the best (and only about , oh....$30,0000) Two of my mountie friends invited me to come to their annual sale...when they sell all the horses that aren't the right color. But too expensive, even when they are rejects!

Mountie friends. Heh. :flirt: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

In order, The Killers, INXS, Elton John and Gordon Lightfoot.

I'm going to be waiting outside for INXS's security, being all flirty with them, and wondering why they're not responding. Or waiting at the stage door for Gordon Lightfoot. Or something. :yikes:

:ohmy: I wanna see the Killers! Take me! and INXS--how cool. but I forgot the new lead singers name? JB? JR?

Sami, beautiful dress...and look at your cha cha cha legs!!!

Bri... :lmao:

Sami, that dress is beautiful.
And hey, your assests ain't bad either...:sexywink:

ruffian said:

good eye...Dutch Warmbloods are some of the best (and only about , oh....$30,0000) Two of my mountie friends invited me to come to their annual sale...when they sell all the horses that aren't the right color. But too expensive, even when they are rejects!

Well, I guess this confirms that I have exspensive taste. :lol:

mountie friends *snicker*

VintagePunk said:

The Killers' show is in a 2,000 person club-type venue, all GA. I'm wondering if I still have it in me. :lol:

oh how fun!!! when is it? and believe me, you'll have it in you :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Oct. 20th, I think? It's a Friday.

Brandon Flowers up close and personal. :drool: I've read of some people meeting him, and they say he's a great guy, very fan-friendly.

He was just interviewed in Rolling Stone. Very sweet about his wife. :cute: The craziest place he's had sex is in a rental car in Georgia (I think Georgia). :lol: Just incase you were wondering. :wink:

Yes, it is JD...I've read reviews of their shows, and they say he's amazing onstage, pure sex!

I'm sure he's no Michael Hutchence :drool: :sad: (just seems so WRONG lusting for a dead guy :huh: ) but it sounds like he was a great choice.

VintagePunk said:

Oct. 20th, I think? It's a Friday.

Brandon Flowers up close and personal. :drool: I've read of some people meeting him, and they say he's a great guy, very fan-friendly.

:drool: you're going to have a blast! And aren't they on Saturday Night Live tonight? He has a cheesy little moustache right now and I want him very much to shave it off. But wow, is he a cutie :heart:

VintagePunk said:
Yes, it is JD...I've read reviews of their shows, and they say he's amazing onstage, pure sex!

I'm sure he's no Michael Hutchence :drool: :sad: (just seems so WRONG lusting for a dead guy :huh: ) but it sounds like he was a great choice.

I'm sure it'll be a great show. :up:

I agree about Michael. :heart: He was GORGEOUS.

Back
Top Bottom