PLEBAn Girls Party - We just can't get enough of that lovey dovey stuff..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG, a friend of mine is an artist who does digital stuff all the time and he couldn't do anything, either. bummer....

and i have to say, Rogan in person? :combust: He's really sexy.

VintagePunk said:
Ruff, just showed Sarah the pics, she's quite photoshop-savvy, and she said she probably couldn't do any better than you did. :(

:sad:

well, i'm just gonna have to ask for a do-over :shifty:

ok, well while I'm in photobucket, here's the new man in my life, and he is really a stud :drool:

navigator.jpg

sami0201 said:
Wow Ruff, he's gorgeous!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

No horse could ever replace Abigail--I still miss her all the time. But I'm ready for a new challenge, so I'm taking him on trial for 2 weeks (can we do that with men?)

He's only 3 years old and already a very big boy (16.2 hands, which is strapping). He'll keep growing till he's five. He only has 60 days of training so he's still trying to figure out why there is a human on him, but he's like a big teddy bear...sooo affectionate and sweet!

His name is Navigator, but I'll give him a "barn name" that is shorter...Lincoln (he really is built like an SUV) I'm trying not to get too attached cause I have to see how he does over the next 2 weeks.

~BrightestStar~ said:
:lol:m Cute name!

16.2 hands? Holy crap!

What breed is he? He seems heavier/stockier than a throughbred?

Seriously gorgous tho. :heart:

He'll probably be over 17 by the time he gets done growing :yikes:

His mom is a Thoroughbred and his dad is a Percheron (draft horse). That cross is called "American Warmblood" Gentle dispositions but nice strong bodies for dressage and jumping. Ok, I swear girls, no more horse talk :reject:

Hey, is there gonna be a book signing in Canada?

ruffian said:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

No horse could ever replace Abigail--I still miss her all the time. But I'm ready for a new challenge, so I'm taking him on trial for 2 weeks (can we do that with men?)

He's only 3 years old and already a very big boy (16.2 hands, which is strapping). He'll keep growing till he's five. He only has 60 days of training so he's still trying to figure out why there is a human on him, but he's like a big teddy bear...sooo affectionate and sweet!

Aww :heart: Thats so sweet - I hope it works out for you :hug:

22.gif

"Ummm hey, lady, what're you doing up there on my back?" :eyebrow: Sheesh, how rude!

:wink:

VintagePunk said:
Ruff, what are you looking for in him? Good temperment, trainability (is that even a word?), compatibility?

:yes:

all those things. i'm looking for a horse that isn't super high strung (unlike Abigail!), will learn quickly, and will be good for doing a sport called eventing...jumping, dressage, and cross-country jumping. with his heavy build he may not have the stamina or speed of a thoroughbred, but I'm all for the temperament. He seems very sane and not the nervous type at all--and for being only three, that is a good sign.

Sad_Girl said:

Aww :heart: Thats so sweet - I hope it works out for you :hug:

22.gif

"Ummm hey, lady, what're you doing up there on my back?" :eyebrow: Sheesh, how rude!

:wink:

:lmao: :lmao:

"man, some chick is trying to straddle me!"

I'm a little out of the U2 loop :reject: but no signings here that I'm aware of.

I have all these shows lined up in the next month and a half. I feel like a big concert ho, betraying Bono and co. :shifty:

ruffian said:

He'll probably be over 17 by the time he gets done growing :yikes:

His mom is a Thoroughbred and his dad is a Percheron (draft horse). That cross is called "American Warmblood" Gentle dispositions but nice strong bodies for dressage and jumping. Ok, I swear girls, no more horse talk :reject:

Hey, is there gonna be a book signing in Canada?

That's huge! :ohmy:

This one girl where I used to ride had a horse that was like 17.5 or something...insane!

Aha! I knew he looked stockier.
I watch jumping sometimes, and some of the Dutch warmbloods...they look *amazing*..i love them. :heart:

I really hope he works out!:hug:

I wish! *pout*
I signed up for a contest to meet them in NYC, but I didn't win. :sad:

which shows, VP? the Stones were here last night and NO ONE WOULD GO WITH ME! :scream:

ruffian said:
which shows, VP? the Stones were here last night and NO ONE WOULD GO WITH ME! :scream:

In order, The Killers, INXS, Elton John and Gordon Lightfoot.

I'm going to be waiting outside for INXS's security, being all flirty with them, and wondering why they're not responding. Or waiting at the stage door for Gordon Lightfoot. Or something. :yikes:

~BrightestStar~ said:

That's huge! :ohmy:

This one girl where I used to ride had a horse that was like 17.5 or something...insane!

Aha! I knew he looked stockier.
I watch jumping sometimes, and some of the Dutch warmbloods...they look *amazing*..i love them. :heart:

I really hope he works out!:hug:

good eye...Dutch Warmbloods are some of the best (and only about , oh....$30,0000) Two of my mountie friends invited me to come to their annual sale...when they sell all the horses that aren't the right color. But too expensive, even when they are rejects!

Back
Top Bottom