PLEBAn Girls Party - We just can't get enough of that lovey dovey stuff..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

sounds like aloy of fun. hoep yiou have a gresat time :D

i love the fact yhat you do all this fun things at your schools. our schools never do anythibg liek that.

am readinfg that old joke contest thread that RR started. :lmao:

Don't even get me started on my school. :drool: I love it. :bow: :love:

Sorry BB, I took them down 'cause I figured you'd seen them!! Tell me later and I'll repost them. :wink:

Hey ya, clone:heart: :hug:
I know! I've just been way too tired to try and catch you guys. :(

Hey Jem :hug: I love your spelling :flirt: :lol:

Bye Sami :hug:

Thora, I've been ok. Stressing around, trying to keep everything together without going completely crazy. My stomach ain't handling the stress to well, though, but I'll live. :crazy: I think... :lol:

How have you been?

See you later, Sami! :hug:

Jez, I've been sick this last week, but am finally on the mend now, which is good. Otherwise I've been doing all right. :) Can't complain.

Sorry to hear school and everything has been so stressful for you. :hug:

Thora :hug: It'll be ok, once I get the routine in. It just takes me a long while before I get used to having a life :huh: :lol:

I miss you guys, though :hug: And I nearly missed out on the fact that my sim is gonna marry Edge :ohmy: :laugh:

Yeah, but trying to catch up on SG's fic, as well as the caption thread and all the other threads I love... :sigh: I'll never get it done. It was even just pure luck that I managed to stumble over "a day in the life of Edge" on yahoo, or I would have missed that too!

Aww. :hug:

I don't think I'll be able to catch up when I go for my vacation in a few months. I'll be gone 2 weeks, and there's no way I'll be able to catch up on everything, since I won't be going online other than to check my email occasionally. I'll just have to ask everyone when I'm back for all the highlights. :D

Hey Jez, Thora! :hug:

Just listening to Pop Mart Rotterdam :drool: and then I sent off a lengthy, long-overdue e-mail to a dear friend.

Jez, sorry to hear that you're so stressed about school, but are you enjoying it? :)

ETA - the last bottle of rum I got, there was a tiny, sample bottle of green apple flavoured rum attached to it. Having it now. Best. Stuff. EVER. :drool: :drool: Want more! :scream:

That's an awesome concert! :heart:

Ooh - that green apple rum sounds delicious! :drool: I need to stock up on my rum. I'm probably going to drink the last of it with dinner tonight.

VP, yeah, I'm having a great time! I've really come to realize that I definitely want to be a teacher, I just haven't really decided what kind of teacher yet. Probably 16-18 year olds, in English, History and Swedish, but I'm not sure yet.

Most of the stress now comes from being at the school I'm in now. I'm supposed to be following this one teacher around, and she was gone three days this week, and I had to cover one of her classes :) It was really fun, though!

ThoraSEB said:
That's an awesome concert! :heart:

Ooh - that green apple rum sounds delicious! :drool: I need to stock up on my rum. I'm probably going to drink the last of it with dinner tonight.

that's what I'm saying now... "but why's the rum gone!?" :sad:

The liquor store near me is closed now. :grumpy:

VintagePunk said:

that's what I'm saying now... "but why's the rum gone!?" :sad:

The liquor store near me is closed now. :grumpy:

I already spent a good chunk of money today, and will be spending more tomorrow. I'll probably have to wait until mid-week to get some more. :sad: The liquor stores around here are closed on Monday. Such a weird day to close on. :shrug:

ThoraSEB said:

I already spent a good chunk of money today, and will be spending more tomorrow. I'll probably have to wait until mid-week to get some more. :sad: The liquor stores around here are closed on Monday. Such a weird day to close on. :shrug:

Every Monday? :huh:

They're open 7 days a week here, but the times vary according to store and time of year. I think they stay open later during the summer.

I don't see why we can't at least buy beer in stores the way they can in the US. :angry: It's the only way that we still seem puritanical in comparison to them. :angry:

OMG, I don't even want to drink the last bit of it, I just want to sit here and sniff it. :lmao: :reject:

I even love green apple candles...there used to be this one place that sold the most awesome ones here, but they're closed now, and I can't find any as good. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom