PLEBAn Girls Party - We just can't get enough of that lovey dovey stuff..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Jem, that definitely can be a hard movie to watch. :hug:

While I was out running errands I bought The Fast & The Furious as it was on sale. :reject: :laugh: I'll probably end up watching that tonight. :lol:

:yes: Its is sso sad :sad:

never seen that filn does it have Vin Diesel in it or a m i thinking of someones else :reject::lol:

i want to see Memoirs of A Geisha
:drool:

waynetravis said:
:hug: hi/thanks Jem

that's one of the pics i took, i think Bono was near you and Wild when i took the photos :hmm:

you should have showed him and Larry your sig :lmao:

Yeah he must have been infornt of lisa, jo and anji :)

OMG :lmao: That would be hilarious. Of course Bono has to actually stop form me so i could do that. I might just give ip on him amd try meet the other 3, then i'd actually meet him oif i didnt boither anymore :lol:

You had some great pics :drool:

that was a great time there outside the studio, i'll never forget it.

wish i could go back and do it again :drool: :rockon:

BonosBaby12 said:
Im fine thanks waiting for my dinner to finish cooking. Than I am going to veg out in front of the tv with a dvd :happy:

Jem :hug : Sometimes guys can be a pain :tsk: No offense to you Wayne,lol

whatyou havibf for dinner? i had a dominos combo deal before :drool: then watched X Facttor. :reject: Simon Cowell :reject::drool: htough its not so funny when the auditions are over as hes not so mean :lol:

Yes some of them are a pain. :angry: NO offence Wayne dont mean you :hug:

waynetravis said:
that was a great time there outside the studio, i'll never forget it.

wish i could go back and do it again :drool: :rockon:

I knoe. It was amazing. Wish i could have come down on Wednesday thoughand met Bono but still meeting edgeagain and adam and even larry :shhocked: wascool as he doesnt sign much. i nearly :faint:ed when he came over to me to sign. :drool:

Yes it only it was last week again :wink:

bonoishot said:

whatyou havibf for dinner? i had a dominos combo deal before :drool: then watched X Facttor. :reject: Simon Cowell :reject::drool: htough its not so funny when the auditions are over as hes not so mean :lol:

Yes some of them are a pain. :angry: NO offence Wayne dont mean you :hug:

Hot sausage wish it would hurry up and finish :drool: Simon always does appear to be at his meanest during the auditions. That's the only reason I will ever bother to watch American Idol :lol:

Btw your spelling is very interesting :lol:

bonoishot said:

:yes: Its is sso sad :sad:

never seen that filn does it have Vin Diesel in it or a m i thinking of someones else :reject::lol:

i want to see Memoirs of A Geisha
:drool:

You're right, it does have Vin Diesel. :love: :drool:

Memoirs of a Geisha is an amazing movie! :love: I got it a few months ago.

I just finished making my best friend's birthday present. It was a lot of fun to do. :) I made her a few CD's and DVD's of U2 concerts that she's always wanted.

Hi Sami! :hug:

bonoishot said:

I knoe. It was amazing. Wish i could have come down on Wednesday thoughand met Bono but still meeting edgeagain and adam and even larry :shhocked: wascool as he doesnt sign much. i nearly :faint:ed when he came over to me to sign. :drool:

oh yeah!! :yes:

you was the first person, and very quick, to stand up when i said here comes Larry. :lol:

BonosBaby12 said:

Hot sausage wish it would hurry up and finish :drool: Simon always does appear to be at his meanest during the auditions. That's the only reason I will ever bother to watch American Idol :lol:

Btw your spelling is very interesting :lol:

sausage. wheres wild when sauage is mentioned :shifty:

you're maikin me hungry now :lol:

simons meaness :love:

ny spellinh = :combust:

bonoishot said:

sausage. wheres wild when sauage is mentioned :shifty:

you're maikin me hungry now :lol:

simons meaness :love:

ny spellinh = :combust:

:lmao: I will send some your way

You know in his own way Simon is kind of cute :reject:

Sami :hug: what color is your dress? :). I never went to any of my homecomings but I did go to my senior prom

BonosBaby12 said:
That's a really cool present Thora! :)

Thanks! I love making gifts like that for my friends. I also got her an iTunes gift certificate and a crazy little card. We're having lunch together tomorrow.

sami0201 said:
Jem :hug: I know, it's been so long!!

I'm good, how are you?
I bought a homecoming dress today :drool:

im :drunk: was in cornwall last weekend wich i s south west wengland. nee dto upload pictures tommorow

had a great birthdya last week aswell :drool: and ummm what else.

apart form andy annoying me am ok

ooooh do you have a pic os the dress? what colour is it?

BonosBaby12 said:

:lmao: I will send some your way

You know in his own way Simon is kind of cute :reject:

Sami :hug: what color is your dress? :). I never went to any of my homecomings but I did go to my senior prom

Me either, but my friends are making me since it's out senior year. :lol:

Here's my dress

Last edited:
Sami i love the dres s :drool: Its so pretty :love: Liek your shoes aswell , need osme like that to go witg my new ben di lisi dress :drool:

we dont have any of those dances you guys have. what is homeconing dance? all i know is iys before christmas? :reject:

bonoishot said:
Sami i love the dres s :drool: Its so pretty :love: Liek your shoes aswell , need osme like that to go witg my new ben di lisi dress :drool:

we dont have any of those dances you guys have. what is homeconing dance? all i know is iys before christmas? :reject:

It's just a dance. :lol: There's homecoming week at school, it's just like a thing. I don't exactly know. :laugh: Like there's events all week during/after school from Monday-Friday (like pep rally, etc) and then there's a Homecoming football game friday and then the dance on Saturday.

sami0201 said:

It's just a dance. :lol: There's homecoming week at school, it's just like a thing. I don't exactly know. :laugh: Like there's events all week during/after school from Monday-Friday (like pep rally, etc) and then there's a Homecoming football game friday and then the dance on Saturday.

sounds like aloy of fun. hoep yiou have a gresat time :D

i love the fact yhat you do all this fun things at your schools. our schools never do anythibg liek that.

am readinfg that old joke contest thread that RR started. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom