Pleban Girls Party - We Just can't get enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

What do you have planned tomorrow? We shall sleep when we are dead. ;) I thought of you today when I was at the park with the kids. I was sitting there thinking damn it would be so much better if SG and Jeffy were here with us! :(

:lol: Aww, well thanks! :D I will probably be taking Jeffy to the park here tomorrow, as a matter of fact.

My Mom and Dad have to drive up north for her uncles funeral and so I have to get up when Jeffy first gets here (usually she gives him breakfast and watches TV with him for awhile, and I get to sleep in :shh: :wink: ) and Mark is getting back tomorrow as well; I'm hoping to get the chance to see him for awhile

plus I've been working on forcing myself to write a certain number of words a day to get used to a routine and hopefully start being more productive

ThoraSEB said:
I'm back now, was on the phone with a friend.

All this talk of reading! :drool: I used to be a voracious reader, but have not been doing much of that lately. I really need to read more. I enjoy it so much.

The extent of my reading these days consists of here, and a tv-related message board I read, and the occasional online news story.

The Internet is rotting my brain. :scream: :lol:

Molly Bloom said:

YES :D
i made the dress and had someone make the crown for me... i adore that story
tolkien based luthien on his wife

I haven't read the Sil, but I've read the part of their story that's in the appendices at the back of ROTK :)

Molly Bloom said:

most people at the convention thought i was arwen but nope... i was not :D

:giggle: Fitting... If I remember right, wasn't Arwen (in the appendices again, when it describes her meeting Aragorn for the first time) referred to as resembling Luthien? Must read ROTK again soon :wink:

VintagePunk said:

The extent of my reading these days consists of here, and a tv-related message board I read, and the occasional online news story.

The Internet is rotting my brain. :scream: :lol:

But it feels so good! :drool:

There are so many things I want to read this summer. But first, I need to forgoet textbooks.
Textbooks will create a generation of illiterates I tell you. :sad:

PS. Did Nancy Drew have a sidekick? I want a super sluethy name *pout* :lol:

ThoraSEB said:

:yes: Same here. :sad: :lol:

I swear, I used to be a fairly intelligent and engaging conversationalist. I used to be interested in the world around me. I kept up on current events and was politically aware. At one time, I could even communicate without the use of smilies! But why speak or type out lines of discourse when :ohmy: or :drool: will do??

The Internet :madwife:

:lol:

Drea said:

:giggle: Fitting... If I remember right, wasn't Arwen (in the appendices again, when it describes her meeting Aragorn for the first time) referred to as resembling Luthien? Must read ROTK again soon :wink:

yes she was
and sometimes people think i look a bit like liv so i thought i would do a luthien ...
:D

nighty dear!

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Aww, well thanks! :D I will probably be taking Jeffy to the park here tomorrow, as a matter of fact.

My Mom and Dad have to drive up north for her uncles funeral and so I have to get up when Jeffy first gets here (usually she gives him breakfast and watches TV with him for awhile, and I get to sleep in :shh: :wink: ) and Mark is getting back tomorrow as well; I'm hoping to get the chance to see him for awhile

plus I've been working on forcing myself to write a certain number of words a day to get used to a routine and hopefully start being more productive

Don't feel bad I sleep in every day, cuz B takes Mini-cat to her bus on the way to work. I don't get up till Fluffy wakes up. :drool: I hope you and Jeffy have fun tomorrow. And woohoo on seeing Mark! I hope you guys get to spend some time together. :love: :heart:

I really need to get back into a routine as well. I'm hoping the show I'm in 2 weeks will kick my bum into high gear. I really need to stop screwing around and get into more shows throughout the year. And I need to sell a few pieces to pay for the upcoming PJ trip.

~BrightestStar~ said:

But it feels so good! :drool:

There are so many things I want to read this summer. But first, I need to forgoet textbooks.
Textbooks will create a generation of illiterates I tell you. :sad:

Texts. :| They suck the joy out of reading.

I never really read Nancy Drew. :reject: But the Hardy Boys were a team! :happy: :lmao:

Night Drea :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

She had her friends Beth (or Bess?) and George, both of whom were girls.. I can't remember her bf's name though... Nick? Ned?

<-- has most of the original ND books, sitting in the closet of what used to be her room at the 'rents :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I swear, I used to be a fairly intelligent and engaging conversationalist. I used to be interested in the world around me. I kept up on current events and was politically aware. At one time, I could even communicate without the use of smilies! But why speak or type out lines of discourse when :ohmy: or :drool: will do??

The Internet :madwife:

So well said! :bow: :lmao:

Smileys say it all so well!

2.gif

5.gif

2.gif

2.gif

VintagePunk said:

Texts. :| They suck the joy out of reading.

I never really read Nancy Drew. :reject: But the Hardy Boys were a team! :happy: :lmao:

They do! :angry:
Textbooks eat brains. :|

And next year I have a lit class..it has quite the reading list. I think I might get started this summer...
It's supposed to be a good class tho :drool:

:lmao:
Umm...hardy boys eh?
How about Babysitters club! :happy:

Nighty night Drea :hug: Sweet dreams. :heart:

Bri I'm way to lazy to go check my Nancy Drew books out in the other room. :wink: But I don't remember a side kick.

Back
Top Bottom