Pleban Girls Party - We Just can't get enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm watching an Abba special on MMM and Bono keeps coming on, commenting about their music. :cute: And it showed a clip on them doing Dancing Queen on the Zoo tour, with Benny and Bjorn :drool: :happy:

Awww, thanks everyone. :hug: :heart:

The truth is, I've been in such a crappy mood lately that I hate to come in all doom and gloom while you're all chatting away so happily.

But today's been a pretty good day. :) Got out and did some yard work. Kelly's doing okay. You can tell she's getting weaker, but relatively speaking, it was one of her better days recently. She was outside with us a lot. :heart:

Molly Bloom said:
i am so glad you are doing a bit better today russty!!
i am trying to make a lot of my dresses this year...
i love to sew most days and it is nice to be able to tell someone i have made something when they admire it

Molly that is definetly the fun part about doing your own stuff. I have a whole bunch of screen printing equipment that hopefully soon I will get up and running so I can start making more stuff and screen printing on it. My girlfriend and business partner who is so cute is gonna send me some old army jackets to do some printing on so we can sell them in the shop up in Oregon. She is moaning right now on IM, cuz she has all these vintage dresses to be mended or over dyed and I'm not there to do it. :giggle:

ooh screenprinting!!
i would love to do it sometime!

i need to do some mending this week
i have tons and tons of vintage dresses too!

JD1.jpg

JD2.jpg

JD3.jpg

:shifty:

VintagePunk said:
SG :bow: :drool:

I just asked Sarah if she knows his ethnicity. She said "Hot? He's from the Isle of Hot Man?" :lol:

:drool:

:lol: :hmm: I think I know of a couple guys from there. It's a relatively small island, but the scenery is amazing :love:

I was just bombarding the Hot men thread, and I thought I'd share some with ya'll :wink:

Johnny :combust:

VP I think I read somewhere that he's part native american I think? :hmm:
**just read your post :lol:

Holy shit!! Go Meredith! :rockon: And I HATE McDreamy tonight. :sad: :madwife: HATE HIM. HATE!!
:lmao:

i am glad to hear kelly had a good day VP...
i did a wee bit of gardening myself!

goodness how do i have over 100 posts per day???

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: :hmm: I think I know of a couple guys from there. It's a relatively small island, but the scenery is amazing :love:

I was just bombarding the Hot men thread, and I thought I'd share some with ya'll :wink:

A nice place to visit. And then conveniently forget to leave. Ever. :shifty:

Sami, the native thing really doesn't surprise me. :lol: :drool: Nor the Irish. :shifty:

In fact, I think John Cusack, my other hottie, has the same background. :drool:

Hi VP! :hug: :heart: I'm glad you had a nice day!

Johnny was my very first man crush. :love: I still adore the man to this day. A few years ago when I was visiting my parents and my mom was cleaning out her attic to sell their house she told me that she had something for me it was a blast from the past. We went out to her garage and she opened up a poster tube and pulled all these pictures of Johnny out. :heart: I was laughing so hard. She had held on to them for like 15 years! She said she just couldn't bare to throw them all away that he was too damn pretty. :lmao: I told her she should put them in her guest room at her new house. :lol: We donated them to my niece. :love:

Sorry I'm totally lagging. My two best mates are on IM. :heart: And the monkey children can't seem to go play in their own room. :lol:

sami - I did see a preview, but I don't remember anything about McDreamy in them. Oh well. The only scene from the previews I do remember is Cristina getting so excited about broken people coming in! :lmao:

Molly Bloom said:
i am glad to hear kelly had a good day VP...
i did a wee bit of gardening myself!

Gardening is relaxing, isn't it? I've sorta let mine go for several years because this has been a busy time of year for me, but I hope to do more of it this year.

ThoraSEB said:
sami - I did see a preview, but I don't remember anything about McDreamy in them. Oh well. The only scene from the previews I do remember is Cristina getting so excited about broken people coming in! :lmao:

I can tell you because it's in the previews but he calls Meredith a whore. :madwife:

And Christina was great! :love: :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Hi VP! :hug: :heart: I'm glad you had a nice day!

Johnny was my very first man crush. :love: I still adore the man to this day. A few years ago when I was visiting my parents and my mom was cleaning out her attic to sell their house she told me that she had something for me it was a blast from the past. We went out to her garage and she opened up a poster tube and pulled all these pictures of Johnny out. :heart: I was laughing so hard. She had held on to them for like 15 years! She said she just couldn't bare to throw them all away that he was too damn pretty. :lmao: I told her she should put them in her guest room at her new house. :lol: We donated them to my niece. :love:

Sorry I'm totally lagging. My two best mates are on IM. :heart: And the monkey children can't seem to go play in their own room. :lol:

Sarah fell in love with him after Pirates. She went around acting like she'd discovered him. I was like "pffft, sweetie....I've been in lust with him nearly as long as you were alive." Then I started showing her all his old movies. :drool:

Molly we all have huge post counts from chatting in here. :giggle:

The first time I typed that it said "post cunts" I almost left it, cuz I'm a dork like that. :wink: :lol:

McDreamy better not make me kick his dreamy ass! :madwife:

VP John C is totally hawt like WOAH! :combust: :faint:

VintagePunk said:

Sarah fell in love with him after Pirates. She went around acting like she'd discovered him. I was like "pffft, sweetie....I've been in lust with him nearly as long as you were alive." Then I started showing her all his old movies. :drool:

:lol: It was my crush on Johnny which led me to discover U2! I first heard 'still haven't found' on an episode of 21 Jump street :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: It was my crush on Johnny which led me to discover U2! I first heard 'still haven't found' on an episode of 21 Jump street :drool:

That is so cool! I loved him on 21 Jump Street. I've seen every episode. :heart: Once we get back on our feet financially I want to the the dvds of the show they have out.

VP that is too funny! I can't wait till I can do stuff like that with Mini-cat. She takes stuff in now, but isn't quite at the pervy age yet. She compares every guy still to her daddy. Bono wears glasses like her daddy, so of course he is a good boy we must like. :lol: And I won't even tell you who she compared Adam too. :lmao: *coughsilverhairlikegrampacough* :wink:

Back
Top Bottom