Pleban Girls Party - We Just can't get enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's going pretty good. I decided to wear a skirt today to work, since it was such a pretty day when I woke up. Now it's clouded over, but hopefully it will get nicer by the time I leave. :)

ThoraSEB said:
It's going pretty good. I decided to wear a skirt today to work, since it was such a pretty day when I woke up. Now it's clouded over, but hopefully it will get nicer by the time I leave. :)

i hope so too...
there is just not telling what the weather here will do , as you know!!!

Hi Molly :wave:

Yeah, I'm in a great mood today. Had a lecture between 16.00 and 18.00, which is a weird time :huh: But my teacher made it all worth it. :laugh:

How are you doing?

Clone:love: How are you? :hug:

I'm pretty good, Jez! :hug: I dressed up for work today, so I've been getting a lot of compliments on how good I look today, which does wonders! :heart: I like being told I look hot! :lol:

Yeah, that always works wonders on your mood, when people tell you you look nice :)

I had a classmate who just stared shocked at me, and then tried to measure out exactly how much hair I had cut off :huh: :lol:

Oh yeah, I missed seeing your pics the other day! Can you PM them to me, and in exchange I'll PM you the ones I posted the other day when I was drunk in front of my webcam?! :lol: We can do an exchange of funny pics!

JezSnape said:
Hi Molly :wave:

Yeah, I'm in a great mood today. Had a lecture between 16.00 and 18.00, which is a weird time :huh: But my teacher made it all worth it. :laugh:

How are you doing?

Clone:love: How are you? :hug:

i am good...
studying for french at the last possible moment

what was your lecture about ??

PM sent back, Thora :flirt:

Molly, the course is Altered states of consciousness, but today we mostly went through how to know a scientific source from any other source. My teacher had a neon green shirt on, and a neon pink folder with his papers :lol:

Definitely!

Well, I have to go now, but I'll probably be back later tonight, as usual :lol:

Have a great day :hug:

Yeah. So the whole productivity thing? Not happening. :lol: It was busier this morning, but now it's super quiet.

My friend just popped by my desk to tell me I look ravishing today. :heart: She's such a sweetie. :love:

:wave:
I'm back, for a little while. Then I have to walk the dog, and then I'll be here all night :drool:

Ok, so not all night :lol:

I officially hate everything that has to do with food.:mad: The whole deal, planning, cooking, setting the table, eating, clearing the table and doing the dishes. Although, I prefer doing the dishes to actually cook...

Well, my dog is doing a little dance here, and she's also stolen three of my hair ties, so I have to leave. I'll be back in half an hour, or so :wave:

Back
Top Bottom