Pleban Girls Party: We go through threads like clothes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole site is slow. I know the european shows are high in demand and I'd expect those to be slow. But the shows from the 1st leg shouldn't be taking so long to download on a DSL connection! :angry:

DG, Croke was slow for me too, but the ones that link to megaupload.com are really fast!

Mucca, night :hug: Hope you can get some sleep. If you need wiping, you know where I am. :sexywink: :lol:

Think I'm gonna head to bed too....it's been a long day. Night DG, Drea. :hug:

Night VP! :hug:

Oi vey, I'm a liyttle dizzy. I get to meet my father for lunch in the afternoon! :happy: :slant: Going to bed now. Night anyone who's still lurking! :hug:

I'm inching closer and closer :yikes: :crack:

hey girls :hug:even though no1 is on :lol:

gotta go into town to but some things, then i'm metting rach and bev at the train station :hyper:

not sure if i'll be back on, if bev can't make it (cause shes ill) then me and rach will prob defo pop on here at some point today/tonight , if she does come i doubt we wil as shes not into U2 and would kill me and rach :lol:

some people have no taste:wink:

wow that was long winded :wink:

clone sorry i missed you last night :sad: :hug:

Dismantled said:
have fun today Jem...don't torture your friend with U2 all day:lmao:

Dis :drool: didnt realise you were here :hyper:

:lmao:

me rach plan too, bevs watching the discotheque and electrical storm vids whether she wants to or not oh and the JT DVD as im gonn ago buy it when im in town, shes gonna be gutted :lol: maybe we'll turn her into a fan, or maybe not :lol:

have a good day whatever you're up too :hug:

U2Girl1978 said:
Good mornin' all! :wave:

Mornin.' Just doing a drive by before I go to work.

That Tom Cruise blog is really really :censored: brilliant, says the woman who loves to hate Tom Cruise.

Wanted to stay on later last night, but my DSL line had other ideas, and my body needed sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom