Pleban Girls Party: We go through threads like clothes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:

ok, i'll take my big fat ass over violent vomiting :D Poor VP :hug:

I have to hit the showers...girls night out tonight at an Irish bar, of course :drool: VP, I'll catch up with you about Toronto details later...ETS still has GAs for Friday night...

:lol: Have fun tonight Ruff...we're gonna drive a couple of towns away and hit the midnight release of Harry Potter...we may even go a bit early and go out for dinner and try to catch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, if it's not sold out. :hug:

ok, I can't wait to read the new Harry Potter AND I can't wait to see that movie. Maybe I should join your family :wink:

i'll be in early tonight--we're just doing happy hour and dinner. see you all soon :wave:

:wave: Bye Ruff, Have fun

:hug: VP and Sarah, you guys have fun, too, in case I don't catch you again before you go. I'm off again for awhile, going to try and get some work done :hyper:

:hug: See everytbody a little later on

ruffian said:
ok, I can't wait to read the new Harry Potter AND I can't wait to see that movie. Maybe I should join your family :wink:

i'll be in early tonight--we're just doing happy hour and dinner. see you all soon :wave:

Well, you know our luck with men. We could make a deal that if we haven't found anyone within 5 years, we can hook up and co-parent. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
:wave: Bye Ruff, Have fun

:hug: VP and Sarah, you guys have fun, too, in case I don't catch you again before you go. I'm off again for awhile, going to try and get some work done :hyper:

:hug: See everytbody a little later on
Good luck with your work...it must be so exciting to have a breakthrough like that!! :hyper:

Let us know how it goes. :hug:

Bye SG! :wave: :hug:

Hiya Wild! :hug:

Just in for a few minutes.....someone special is waiting for me on vh1classic, he's with three other hot irish fellas :drool:

I dont think you know them though :wink:

It still sucks! :mad:

:hug: Wild! I can't wait for the BP. hehe I'm doing okay, just really hot and tired. A bit frustrated that I can't get more work done. I did finish painting a mermaid/fairy doll this morning. She still needs detail work and wings. But since I have to use heat to metal the plastic for her wings I'm waiting till it cools off a bit. I swear sometimes I wish I had an assistant. I never feel like I get enough done during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom