Pleban Girls Party - We get to Carry each other

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gah. I got stood up. :sad: I just called my friend to see where she was, and apparently she sent me a text last night to say she couldn't make it this morning. I didn't get the text! :angry:

Now I'm all dressed up with no place to go! :lol:

Wild. :kiss::hug::heart: And to all the girls who have helped me today. Thanks for the PMs. And thanks to Wild, Dhalia, and DG for the pics. BB12, Sami, VP and Thora thanks aswell. :kiss:

VP i warn you the 1st PM is long.

Wild this title is so appropriate. :hug:

WildHoney said:
As tempting as it sounds i have no £ either :lol : and who'd come to visit Bono with me in UK/Ireland :shifty :

Have to pay for an expensive night in Dublin

Definately need to get to Toronto somehow/ sometime next year :yes :

I know. Damn finding a flight for £199. :banghead: :sad:

ThoraSEB said:
Gah. I got stood up. :sad: I just called my friend to see where she was, and apparently she sent me a text last night to say she couldn't make it this morning. I didn't get the text! :angry:

Now I'm all dressed up with no place to go! :lol :

Thora. :hug: that sucks. :madwife: I've gotta go eat. Thanks for the PM. If you want me to send the PM to you, the others already have it :lmao: then just leave a mesage. :)

Be back later when i have eaten. :hug:

Ah, it's okay Jem. When she was 20 minutes late to pick me up, I wondered if something was up. She's going to church with her family for Thanksgiving, so I can understand that. :)

Yes, I'd love the PM. Enjoy your dinner! :hug:

I had an incredibly akward experience the other day with a dude who was a significant part of my life once...:madwife:

This for all the creatures in pants out there!! :madwife: x infinity!!!

Babydoll said:
I had an incredibly akward experience the other day with a dude who was a significant part of my life once...:madwife:

This for all the creatures in pants out there!! :madwife: x infinity!!!

your ex who got married or so right?

:sigh: why do men make life so hard??

No, another ex who I was dating here in the States, we had a very akward encounter, all because of him the other day. :madwife:

I hadn't seen him since January and bumped into him the other day...:yikes:

:yikes: that's scary

ack... does anyone know how I can get a song on my phone decently for a ringtone? my crap phone doesn't have bluetooth and I just tried recording it and it was in a terribly low volume ><

:yikes: No! I don't have enough money to pay for all your windows!!!

btw Wayne, you're a guy, you know technology stuff:D can you help me with my phone problem I posted about?

I don't think it has... it's a Sony Ericsson K300 or so :scratch:

YOU DON"T OWN A CELL :shocked: omg... evne I have one and I never use it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom