Pleban Girls Party - We get to Carry each other

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:
Grrrrrr your Blue Jay's beat my Phillies in the World Series :madwife: lol. Damn team has never been the same after that loss,lol.

Omg I couldn't even begin to picture you loud and vocal! :lol: You seem like that the type that would be kind of soft spoken and quiet. Nothing wrong at all with being passionate and loving the game :wink:

:lol: Yeah, that was a fun series to watch! :lol:

That's the really funny part. I come across as quiet and sweet to a lot of people, but I'm totally not! :lmao: My real friends know that I can be insane, ESPECIALLY when it comes to hockey and U2. I have my moments of quiet, but generally I'm a nut. :D

ThoraSEB said:

:lol: Yeah, that was a fun series to watch! :lol:

That's the really funny part. I come across as quiet and sweet to a lot of people, but I'm totally not! :lmao: My real friends know that I can be insane, ESPECIALLY when it comes to hockey and U2. I have my moments of quiet, but generally I'm a nut. :D

You are so lucky I like you otherwise I would do you in for that first comment! :lol:

Omg me too! :lmao: When someone first meets me Im shy and don't say much. But when you get to know me or started on something I really love than I turn into a whole different person,lol. Like to say my Gemini sign is the cause for the split personalities :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:

You are so lucky I like you otherwise I would do you in for that first comment! :lol:

Omg me too! :lmao: When someone first meets me Im shy and don't say much. But when you get to know me or started on something I really love than I turn into a whole different person,lol. Like to say my Gemini sign is the cause for the split personalities :wink:

:giggle:

I'm the same way. Except I'm not a Gemini. :) I just accept my many personalities. We're such good friends. :lol:

BonosBaby12 said:

That's how I am. When I first meet someone i'm pretty quiet, and sometimes people take that as me not liking them. But once I get to know you I don't shut up. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom