Pleban Girls Party - We get to Carry each other

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Big :hug:'s for GG2. :hug::hug: And any others having any sort of drama/problem boy related or not.

VP. Pub was ok, but i was too worn out to be bothered very much. :lol: Feel drained. :yawn:. Buffy DVD's :drool:

BB12 have fun wiht your niece. :hug:

Jem :hug:

It's uinderstandable, emotional things make me exhausted too :hug:

VP - No i know he didn't mean it and he knows it hurt me as he came up and hugged me :cute:

Maybe i should get a crash helmet :lol:

He is sooo strong, he can push me off the chair with his strengh

bonoishot said:
WIild. Jamie :cute::love:

Jamie throwing bricks (even toy ones ) at Wild :| :tsk: Still kids will be kids.

Put some witchazel on the bruise if u have any, that normally helps.HOpe it goes soon. :hug::hug:

He won't be throwing stuff at me when he works out if he's :cute: that he can wrap me around his little finger :lol:

I had to give him his tea last night and he's so cute dipping his chicken fingers and fries in tomato ketcup :)

Us brits and our passion for heinz tomamto ketcup :lol:

VintagePunk said:
All kids do things like that when they're toddlers. A couple of my nephews hit their dads on the head with heavy things, when they were napping on the sofa. :yikes: :lol:

He's just being a Boy :wink:

YOu can't afford to sleep when he's about, he's hyperactive and always wants to be moving...

He can also climb the stairs :yikes: and knows where my dad keeps his beer :lol:

WildHoney said:
HI BB12 :hug:

Yeah i'm fine, no real harm done..

Although it would really hurt if it meant a visit from Dr. Bono :shifty: :drool:

Hi :hug:

Why of course as who could pass up a visit from Dr. Bono :shifty: I always look forward to seeing what little surprises he is carrying in his black bag :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom