Pleban Girls Party - We get to Carry each other

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it's this one :)
k300.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:

I've just been walking around Toronto mostly. Am feeling tired, so I came back to the hotel for a bit. :)

I'm alone. :shifty:

:lol: I'm guessing that in the two or three hours it would take me to get there, you wouldn't be.

I haven't done the touristy thing in Toronto for way too long, but when I do, I LOVE the museums :drool: The ROM is amazing, and the AGO is right across from it. And then the Ontario Science Centre is awesome. I've never been to Casa Loma though, I still need to do that one of these days...

VintagePunk said:

:lol: I'm guessing that in the two or three hours it would take me to get there, you wouldn't be.

I haven't done the touristy thing in Toronto for way too long, but when I do, I LOVE the museums :drool: The ROM is amazing, and the AGO is right across from it. And then the Ontario Science Centre is awesome. I've never been to Casa Loma though, I still need to do that one of these days...

How far are you from Toronto? I thought you were close. :confused:

OMG DG, I meant to tell you...have you been using your cell much?? :yikes: :yikes: Here, when you use a Canadian cell in the US, the roaming charges are insane. :| When I had that accident in MI, I used mine for about 20 or 30 minutes to place a few calls...a couple to the US and Canada, and the charges were like $200. :|

VintagePunk said:
OMG DG, I meant to tell you...have you been using your cell much?? :yikes: :yikes: Here, when you use a Canadian cell in the US, the roaming charges are insane. :| When I had that accident in MI, I used mine for about 20 or 30 minutes to place a few calls...a couple to the US and Canada, and the charges were like $200. :|

I've made a few calls from my phone, to my vet since the pups are getting fixed, my brother, and maybe 1 or 2 other people. But the calls were only 2 minutes each at the most. :shrug:

daygloeyes2 said:

How far are you from Toronto? I thought you were close. :confused:

Nooo...if traffic is absoutely ideal, I can get there in about an hour and 15 or 20 minutes...but during the day, when there's traffic, it's much longer, especially getting to the downtown area.

Besides, I don't really drive in Toronto, those drivers freak me out. :yikes: I've driven to the airport, but not right in the city.

So, I drive to Burlington, about 30 or so minutes away, and take a Go-train into the city. So, it's driving to Burlington, waiting for the next train (I think they leave hourly weekends and holidays) and then an hour on the train.

daygloeyes2 said:

I've made a few calls from my phone, to my vet since the pups are getting fixed, my brother, and maybe 1 or 2 other people. But the calls were only 2 minutes each at the most. :shrug:

I just wanted to let you know, just in case.

VintagePunk said:

Nooo...if traffic is absoutely ideal, I can get there in about an hour and 15 or 20 minutes...but during the day, when there's traffic, it's much longer, especially getting to the downtown area.

Besides, I don't really drive in Toronto, those drivers freak me out. :yikes: I've driven to the airport, but not right in the city.

So, I drive to Burlington, about 30 or so minutes away, and take a Go-train into the city. So, it's driving to Burlington, waiting for the next train (I think they leave hourly weekends and holidays) and then an hour on the train.

I see :(

Sorry, I thought you knew! :( Bri is a bit closer than I am...

And even if I were closer, Sarah's really sick today...I wouldn't feel right taking off for the day without her. :(

:uhoh:... I'm in a dilemma... should I stay here and end up being hungry as hell when I'll go to bed... or go downstairs and face my father after his millionth temper tantrum to get something to eat....

Whenever I come into this thread everyone seems to disappear :sad: I did in fact shower today guys! :lol:

Ok will try later my brother is here with my niece Alexa. Have to play the role of the good aunt and keep an eye on the the little munchkin for awhile :wink:

Last edited:
I'm going off... todays' drama really has worn me out... I better get some sleep... maybe I should have dinner first... :sigh: I dunno...

Back
Top Bottom