Pleban Girls Party - We don't get older, we just get hotter!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I'm in the right mood, September makes me cry, sometimes. :reject: :lol: He talks about his father being gone, and seven years...and when it came out, it was seven years that my dad had been gone.

Diane!!! :hug:
I'm good, nothing exciting for me these days. Just school :tongue:

How are you?? That's too bad you can't go to the bok signing :(

Sad_Girl said:
workout.jpg

Yeah, and she's gonna kick simAdam's butt!!!!!! Bwahaha!!!

That was so cute, simDiane and simSteve Colbert! Thanks, SG!!!

Mucca said:

To completely and utterly piss us off?! I don't know. This is one of my hugest pet peeves. :angry: There are so many of us AROUND THE WORLD who would gladly pay to download this song and the video. They lost out big time by not making it more widely available. :tsk:

Hopefully the song will be downloadable for more people in the future, but it sucks because I was totally ready to download it now.

VintagePunk said:

Awww. :hug:

I'm sure in a few hours, it'll be all over the place!

Does anyone know how to rip a dvd? :shifty:

:ohmy: no, but if you recorded it I would love a copy when you have a chance :flirt: :drool:

My two favorite bands together! :faint:

ThoraSEB said:

To completely and utterly piss us off?! I don't know. This is one of my hugest pet peeves. :angry: There are so many of us AROUND THE WORLD who would gladly pay to download this song and the video. They lost out big time by not making it more widely available. :tsk:

Hopefully the song will be downloadable for more people in the future, but it sucks because I was totally ready to download it now.

:yes:

Me too!! Well they can't blame me for downloading it illegally now :madspit:

Maybe Music Rising's site will have it soon too - a charity started by a Cdn and an Irishman isn't going to limit its borders to the US :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:ohmy: no, but if you recorded it I would love a copy when you have a chance :flirt: :drool:

My two favorite bands together! :faint:

Totally!! Any of you who want it, it's yours...eventually. :lol: I just have to find/beg/borrow another dvd player to dub it. And you'll have to keep reminding me so I don't forget. :lol:

I think I've promised many dvds to people around here, should I ever find another player to connect to my electronic mega-mess.

Back
Top Bottom