Pleban Girls Party - We Are the Plebans in Your Neighbourhood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
I've never seen them before; and I only have tickets to one show, so I'm so jealous! Everyone who sees them once seems to want to see them twenty more times, too. I bet it's incredible

I've never seen them before, either. :)

Hey, M4P (Darren?) Sorry I disapeared earlier... got pulled away from the computer rudely. It's nice to have you pop in and chat with us! I've seen your name around on a lot of other threads, but I hide out mostly here and in Dream Out Loud

Sad_Girl said:
Hey, M4P (Darren?) Sorry I disapeared earlier... got pulled away from the computer rudely. It's nice to have you pop in and chat with us! I've seen your name around on a lot of other threads, but I hide out mostly here and in Dream Out Loud

Its ok... Darren is my name and coolness is my game ;)

Sad_Girl said:
Hi VP! You've never seen them either? Well, And here I was starting to think I was one of the only ones left :wink:

In this thread alone...I've never seen them, Bri's never seen them, Jules has never seen them...can't think of anyone else offhand. Darren, have you seen them before??

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm going to see them in December. If I had the financial resources, trust me I'd be a show whore.

No kidding... I'd really love to be able to just follow them around the world watching their shows. Like a dead head. What would you call a U2 fan who did that?

(Besides lucky!)

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm going to see them in December. If I had the financial resources, trust me I'd be a show whore.

Where are you seeing them??

I don't have the financial resources, either. I'm a poor student. It's taking some creative planning, and I'll probably be paying for it till their next tour, but I figure what the hell. I've been financially responsible for my whole life...I'm allowed to go a little insane for something I'm passionate about. :)

I'm trying to get tickets to the May 24th show in Boston. I can't go the 26th because it's my high school's graduation and some of my friends are graduation. The 28th is out of the question if my brother got me Red Sox tickets for that date since he said he's getting me tickets memorial day weekend and I'm not sure what date it is that weekend.

I'm nearly done organizing my JPG's! hooray! I've got all of the individual ones done, now I'm working on the group pics. Nobody minds if I share them here occasionally, right? :wink:

VintagePunk said:
SG...I think that'd be okay, as long as you don't do it too often, and none of them are suggestive, or anything. :wink:

:laugh:

Darn those are the fun ones!

Any requests? (I mean, yes, I know Bono bono bono... skin, chest, tushie, etc... but occasionally people like to see other pics, too believe it or not! :wink: ) AB? JT? HTDAAB?

Sad_Girl said:

Darn those are the fun ones!

Any requests? (I mean, yes, I know Bono bono bono... skin, tushie, etc... but occasionally people like to see other pics, too believe it or not! :wink: )

:ohmy: Really? I've heard stories about those people existing, but I thought they were just legends. :wink:

These ones just make me smile :)

AEL6.jpg

BEos27.jpg

Back
Top Bottom