Pleban Girls Party - We are da champions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

I typed that before your response got posted - your post must've just beat mine up :lol:

:tongue: I'm just wayyy tooo fast for ya!

:shifty: I can't remember if you did, but did you read yesterday's events Wild?????

WildHoney said:
Yes

I certain person got a :kiss: from a certain Dutch Mr B :drool:

It should have been me :grumpy:

:wink: well then come on over at graduation... july 2nd..... he's gonna be there... :shifty: perhaps I can score another hug or kisses.... hee hee...

:lol: I"ve been walking around with a happyface all day.... I"m so pathetic :lmao:

:drool: but the whiskerburn I had all day was guh... :combust:

WildHoney said:

I'm just glad my mum gets home tomorrow

It's not that i don't want to visit her , i just need to consentrate on me , and prepare myself for my fertility treatment :sigh:

I finished taking my Provera tablets (they make me have a period) and now have to wait to see if that happens, they say a week so next weekend i hope to start taking the hormone ones :yikes:

We will all be rooting for you. :hug::heart::kiss:

:lol: well Bono has a LOT more stubble than B had! lol it was just a wee bit, but I felt it anyway :drool:

:shifty: so when are you coming over? :wink: I'll order B not to shave till you're here!

Drea said:
Was definitely an old school thread running last night :lol: Too bad we started so late in your timezone, would've been nice to have you and Jem there for all of it :hug:

Temple Bar is still in the low 900s *g*

I made up for my absense last night this morning. :shifty:

Would still liked to have joined in last night though.:sad:

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

:wink : well then come on over at graduation... july 2nd..... he's gonna be there... :shifty : perhaps I can score another hug or kisses.... hee hee...

:lol : I"ve been walking around with a happyface all day.... I"m so pathetic :lmao :

:drool : but the whiskerburn I had all day was guh... :combust :

wiskerburn from someone you like. :love: I loved Andy with stubble coz it wasn't scratchy just hot. :drool::lol:

Some men have scratchy stubble though. :grumpy::lol:

bonoishot said:

wiskerburn from someone you like. :love: I loved Andy with stubble coz it wasn't scratchy just hot. :drool::lol:

Some men have scratchy stubble though. :grumpy::lol:

:lol: well yea, his wasn't a lot of stubble, so it wasn't that scratchy... hot it sure was! :combust:

:shifty: or maybe that was just me....

Galeongirl said:

:lol: well yea, his wasn't a lot of stubble, so it wasn't that scratchy... hot it sure was! :combust:

:shifty: or maybe that was just me....

Andy had quite a bit of stubble but i was soft. I used to tell him off when he had to shave for work. :lmao::lmao:

Hot is definately an adjective for it. :drool:

Hey GG. :huG::kiss: I have no idea where you got this DVD from but you are a genius. :bow:

:wave:

Oh, shit! Why, oh, why didn't I check here last night? You all had fun... without me :sad: :wink:

HOw are you all?

bonoishot said:

Andy had quite a bit of stubble but i was soft. I used to tell him off when he had to shave for work. :lmao::lmao:

Hot is definately an adjective for it. :drool:

Hey GG. :huG::kiss: I have no idea where you got this DVD from but you are a genius. :bow:

:shifty: I got it from my secret contact in California....

:shh: Bonocomet :shh:

:drool: and yes, hot is the perfect word to describe it! :lmao: that, and the lame grin I've been having plastered on my face all day!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom