Pleban Girls Party: Watching Beckham's Balls.....Football ones of course.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've liked Marty well enough, just not as well as JD or Mig. Then in the past couple of weeks I've decided JD was just such a total tool that it took away from his talent.

So then it came down to Marty and Mig (And I like Jordis, but I think Dave had a point, she's kind of lost her 'oomph')

and in the past two weeks Marty has excelled! :up: :rockon:

I love Mig, but he's such a stage performer... Marty is much more of a rock star

Sad_Girl said:
DG :hug: Don't you hate reading something you're OBLIGATED to read? :madspit:

Yes. :madspit: And I've been a bookworm since age 4. :lol: The 1st 3 I liked so it was easy to get through them. But the 4th one-argh! :madspit: I won't be quizzed on it until next week so I might just save it for the weekend.

Sami, I got my schedule today and I like it. The teachers who I'm have seem pretty good. But I have almost no classes or frees with my friends. :sad: But at least we have lunch together! 40 minute lunches. :drool:

I love to read, too DG - I have read really quickly through my books since I was a kid; and then I used to read my Mom's books, too :lol:

But if someone requires me to read something, I have such a hard time with it

daygloeyes2 said:

Yes. :madspit: And I've been a bookworm since age 4. :lol: The 1st 3 I liked so it was easy to get through them. But the 4th one-argh! :madspit: I won't be quizzed on it until next week so I might just save it for the weekend.

Sami, I got my schedule today and I like it. The teachers who I'm have seem pretty good. But I have almost no classes or frees with my friends. :sad: But at least we have lunch together! 40 minute lunches. :drool:

me too, I LOVE to read but when I'm required... blech! :madspit:
what are you reading/have you read for summer reading?

Good that you like your schedule :up: but it sucks that you aren't with friends, but I'm sure you will know someone in each class
40 minute lunch :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
I just realized .... Mig looks like an Elf :giggle:

DG - broken iPod? :yikes: :scream:

:lmao: it's true!!!! :ohmy:

DG, what happened to it? Mine completely erased this summer when I was in NY and I didn't have my library there :ohmy: I almost had a heart attack...I had to fedex it to my dad so he could put songs back on :lol:

it's thundering here so loud and hard that the house kind of vibrates and it's lightning outside but it stopped raining a while ago :yikes:

sami0201 said:

me too, I LOVE to read but when I'm required... blech! :madspit:
what are you reading/have you read for summer reading?

Good that you like your schedule :up: but it sucks that you aren't with friends, but I'm sure you will know someone in each class
40 minute lunch :drool:

I've read In The Time Of The Butterflies, Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress, Malcolm X(for History), and right now I'm reading The Things They Carried.

Fly! :hug: I'm not sure what's wrong with it. It keeps resetting for some reason. :huh:

daygloeyes2 said:

I've read In The Time Of The Butterflies, Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress, Malcolm X(for History), and right now I'm reading The Things They Carried.

Fly! :hug: I'm not sure what's wrong with it. It keeps resetting for some reason. :huh:

I've never heard of any of those :huh: :hug:

hi Fly! :wave:

ok, there is definitely something wrong with my ear :banghead: It feels like it's clogged with water but I know that it's not water! :|

so, my friend who just got that really cute dog? She's getting rid of it! :ohmy: because she feels like she can't handle it and it's not getting trained :tsk: it takes more than 3 days to train a little 9 week old puppy!
but now I'm worried that I'm not making the right decision in getting a new puppy :uhoh: She is so cute but I don't NEED her and it's a lot of money...but I think that my parents do want her too. I really want her though...

daygloeyes2 said:

I'd reccomend it. :yes: :up:

:cool: Good to know :)

Sami - a dog is a new member of the family and not something to be taken lightly, so if you don't think you can handle it, you should definitely let your parents know that. If they are excited about it and want it too, they'll be very helpful with it. If they don't then maybe the time just isn't right :hug: it's a very mature thing to realize that just because you want something doesn't mean you should have it right away

Sad_Girl said:

:cool: Good to know :)

Sami - a dog is a new member of the family and not something to be taken lightly, so if you don't think you can handle it, you should definitely let your parents know that. If they are excited about it and want it too, they'll be very helpful with it. If they don't then maybe the time just isn't right :hug: it's a very mature thing to realize that just because you want something doesn't mean you should have it right away

I know :hug: I mean I really do want it, and we have so much experience with dogs so I don't THINK it will be that difficult. But I know it's a big responsibility, but it's not like I'm the only one who wants it, my mom wanted it in the first place! I'm just worried that my parents feel like I pressured them into getting it...I don't know :sigh:

***SUZIE in the bottom three??? :shocked:

Back
Top Bottom